Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Favaourite part of Cups?

unassumingEyes July 5th

Hey everyone! I have another question for you: What is your favourite part of cups?

For me, forums are definitely my favourite part! Cups forums allow you to take part in interesting activities, Academy programs, fun games and ice-breakers. Forums are also a good way of staying connected to each other. 

So what's your favourite part? Are you a forum-fan like I am? Do you prefer group chats or 1-1 chats with listeners? 

This post is brought to you by the Content Development & Marketing Program. Find out more information about the program here.

Tinywhisper11 July 5th

@unassumingEyes when I first came here I liked the 1-1 listener chats best, then I fell in love with the group chat rooms, now I love the forums ❤❤ so I love alllll of 7 cups😁

unassumingEyes OP July 5th

@Tinywhisper11 aw xD all of 7cups loves you too xD ❤️✨️

Tinywhisper11 July 5th

@unassumingEyes awww that's so sweet of you to say ❤❤ gives you a giant tiny hug ❤❤squeezes you tightly

squishy-squish.gif

@Tinywhisper11

hug.gif

justmeeva July 5th

@unassumingEyes 

💗 the community 💗

and my friends 💕

@justmeeva 🩷 we have a beautiful community on here for sure. Especially with amazing people like you 💕

TheGambitSystem August 12th

@unassumingEyes

hihi eyes! i miss you. its boring over on the adult side. :( how have you been, friend? -🍓

unassumingEyes OP August 12th

@XxDustedSkiiesxX Callum! Hi! Your post just made my day fr xD everyone i know whos moved on to adult side says its boring 😔 what do they talk about there? Not taxes i hope 💀 Ive been okay- ups and downs as always, hbu? 

unassumingEyes OP August 12th

@unassumingEyes oh and say hi to Jay for me? 👋🏻

TheGambitSystem August 12th

@unassumingEyes eeeew all they do is talk abot old ppl shiz i swear! jay says hi back!!

unassumingEyes OP August 13th

@XxDustedSkiiesxX ew, we have enough of that in real life xD 🫣