Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Welcome! Introduce Yourself Here

SoulfullyAButterfly September 6th, 2022

_1662499119.simon-berger-twukN12EN7c-unsplash (2).jpg

Welcome to the gratitude challenge!

Please use this space to introduce yourself to others joining us. You are welcome to share any initial thoughts on gratitude in this space. What are you most excited about? Take a moment to connect with each other as you read other peer responses.

I'm SoulfullyAButterfly and I enjoy exploring what personal psychological resources and character strengths like gratitude mean to us and how we can use them to support our well-being. What excited me most about this journey is being able to connect with all of you as we explore things together.

HopefulBambi September 6th, 2022

Hey there! I'm Olivia, Hopeful, or Bambi. I'm ready to challenge myself to think more positively and be in a more general mindset of having gratitude for both myself and others. Looking forward to these next few weeks of interacting with you all! ❤️

SoulfullyAButterfly OP September 7th, 2022

@HopefulBambi Hi Olivia, thanks for joining us!

FrozenGhost September 6th, 2022

_1662505445.image.png

bestMaple2045 September 6th, 2022

Hey thanks for coming up with this.

Im excited to get started more on gratitude.

dtanushree September 7th, 2022

@SoulfullyAButterfly

Hello, I'm Tanu. I'm excited for this gratitude challenge week and looking forward to become more thankful and grateful for everything I have received in life and on cups. ☺️

@dtanushree Hi Tanu, thanks for joining us. I'm also very excited about this month!

cheesecake1412 September 7th, 2022

hi

@cheesecake1412 Hi there!

Sunisshiningandsoareyou September 7th, 2022

Hey hey lovely people coming across, I hope you're doing well. I am Sun (or any other nickname you may prefer for me lol). Looking forward to this awesome event. ❤

Lezzzdoitttt!🤝

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou yay Sun! glad to see you joining us

convivialShade9470 September 7th, 2022

Hello. I had an emotional breakdown this summer. I think I'm headed for rehab. Scary, but I'm scared now .CAn't think of anything else to try.

Can anybody tell me what inpatient is like? I don't think I'll make it on outpatient. Thank YOu

@convivialShade9470 Hi there, deciding to seek support is an important first step! I can't say how inpatient would look like as it can be highly personalized or different depending on many factors. We're all rooting for your recovery!

softSun402 September 7th, 2022

Hi everyone I am SoftSun. It's nice to have a space like this where I can meet with other listeners. :)

@softSun402 Hi SoftSun, thank you for being a listener and for joining us here

crystallizedrequiem September 7th, 2022

@SoulfullyAButterfly

I'm Killian and I want to be able to practice more gratitude and have it in my life. I am excited to learn more about how to do it and to try to focus more on the positive side of things.

@crystallizedrequiem Hi Killian, thanks for joining us! I am excited to hear how your experience goes.

imaginativeMaple9828 September 7th, 2022

@SoulfullyAButterfly

Thanks for the invitation! I was just thinking that i dont spend enough time to appreciate the things and people i have. So thats why i want to become more aware of how lucky i am. I want to cherish all the good moments.

I am excited to take this challenge!

@imaginativeMaple9828 Hi Maple, thanks for joining us! I agree that we can use more time to reflect on things to acknowledge - and what other better way than to do it together?

MissTeeLove September 7th, 2022

Hello. I just joined 7 cups today therefore I missed the deadline for yesterday. My name is Theresa and I suffer from depression. I joined 7 cups because my husband has bipolar (recent diagnosis) and I have no idea how to deal with it. I looked into several bipolar support group websites today looking for some sort of advice but after joining 7 cups, I don’t feel I need to look anywhere else. I am looking forward to the gratitude challenge and hopeful that I can get what I need from peers here at 7 cups.

@MissTeeLove Hi Theresa, welcome to 7 Cups! We are a global community and so we have many different timezones and we welcome everyone! So, you can do the day 1 activities as you see fit or join us starting "day 2" - we hope you find the experience helpful!

I am glad you are seeking support for your husband as well. Let me know if I can help you navigate 7 Cups or find specific resources.

MissTeeLove September 7th, 2022

Thank you. You have no idea how much that means to me!

cafedaydreams September 7th, 2022

Hi everyone, my name's Liz and I'm excited to try this challenge out. I've done similar things like this in the past offline, but would like to get better at it.

@cafedaydreams Hi Liz, thanks for joining us! I am excited to hear how it goes for you

RainbowRosie September 7th, 2022

@SoulfullyAButterfly

Hi there. I’m Rosie and I’m looking forward to this challenge to see what I can learn and how I can further implement new strategies into my life.

Lovely to meet you all.

Thanks

RainbowRosie 🌹

@RainbowRosie Hi Rosie, thanks for joining us! I hope this will be a helpful journey for all of us

Zahraa000 September 8th, 2022

مرحباً ، أنا زهراء وأود أن أنضم إلى هذه التجربة الممتعة. أفكر بشكل إيجابي بشكل طبيعي وأوازن مشاعري في معظم المواقف. أحبكم جميعاً❤️

Lolowise475 September 8th, 2022

Hello, hopefully I can RSVP here. 🙃🤔😊. I just found this post but love this challenge! Im grateful my cat who is very loyal and my relative who is still being able to share my days. Also grateful that people are giving me guidance and support and that 7 cups exiats! Also I love and an grateful forcthe postive pop up rooms and thinking positively more of them will appear soon. 😊@SoulfullyAButterfly

SoulfullyAButterfly OP September 8th, 2022

@Lolowise475 I also recommend subscribing to and checking the masterpost here to stay in touch with daily activities! Thanks for joining us!

Lolowise475 September 8th, 2022
Hello, Im Lolo. Just found this but here I am! I love to work in positive aspects of life and it even more special sharing this journey with others. I enjoy writing and poetry and trivia. I would say Im fairly competitive. It just fun to challenge myself in all areas to seek personal and postive growth. Wishing everyone a postive vibes week! 🎉@SoulfullyAButterfly
DarkGalaxy55555 September 8th, 2022

Hi I'm Alex. I am grateful for cups and all of you who make me feel like I have a community of peers to talk to anytime, day or night, I'm very grateful for all of you.

easyAcres8475 September 10th, 2022

@SoulfullyAButterfly I am grateful to be apart of this group🙏🏾 acknowledging what is okay or good maybe a good way to keep mind from go to negative so much.

lishalu0606 September 10th, 2022

Hi I am Lishalu, also a bit late to the challenge. I'm hopeful it will help me as I do letting go work. I need the boosts to keep me hopeful.

caringBeauty5799 September 13th, 2022

@SoulfullyAButterfly

i am glad to be here. I’m CB. Right now I am grateful for my home, my daughter and the chance to care for members here on 7Cups. My thoughts on gratitude is that it’s a way to connect to a higher power as all things are inevitably for our good.

goodPomegranate7539 September 14th, 2022

@SoulfullyAButterfly

learning the app- I would like to introduce myself. I hope to join the gratitude chat. Being grateful for the good things in my world helps me work through the not so good. Puts things in order. Have an awesome day

theboymoana September 15th, 2022

I need to learn gratitude means ok. I am Nahoa or moana for username is easier to remember

intuitiveComputer8744 September 15th, 2022

I am on a fight with my boss he doesn't like me at all i am overqualified for a job, but he refused to promote me and promote others who doesn't have what it takes i feel like am dump

Mellietronx September 15th, 2022

@SoulfullyAButterfly

Hello :) I am excited to share what I am most grateful for each day.

September 17th, 2022

@SoulfullyAButterfly

Hi, I'm Heart. I've been practicing gratitude for some time now and enjoy participating in threads like this. It makes me a better person overall.💛

BastianLatte September 21st, 2022

@SoulfullyAButterfly

_1663761717.image.png

BeautifulWinter9949 September 26th, 2022

@SoulfullyAButterfly

Hey! I'm Brielle and I'm excited to incorporate more positivity into my life! Excited to start this journey with you all <3