Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Gratitude Challenge: Master Post

SoulfullyAButterfly September 6th, 2022

Hi everyone,

This month, you are invited to our very first community-wide challenge. These challenges weave in different features and areas of our community, helping you explore the challenge topic and find support in many different ways!

Note: Although the live challenge has completed after September 2022, you can still take this Gratitude Challenge at any time for 4 weeks! Check the growth path or this post to follow along.

This month, we will be exploring and practicing gratitude together. Here is how it will work:

1) RSVP to this thread to let us know you are participating, and bookmark it to see your weekly list of things to do daily.

2) Use the challenge Growth Path to help you follow along with all the different daily activities. Your Growth Path is displayed on your main dashboard/feed and so it is easy to follow along.

3) Explore the feed for challenge tips, user feedback, and other helpful featured content throughout the challenge.

4) Join our group chatroom at the mentioned time to check in with others and discuss how the challenge is going if you are available.

5) Not online? That is alright - as always, our daily challenge activities will also include different forum threads - respond to others taking part to spark some connections and accountability as well as group exploration: everyone taking the challenge is part of this journey!

6) Last but not least, follow our social media channels to explore challenge highlights and other information. Stay tuned for an interesting special event mid-challenge!

Some Daily Threads to Use:

• Gratitude: Daily Morning Check-In: check-in with your morning thoughts and feelings.
  • My Daily Affirmation/Thought: Share your affirmation of the day or other thoughts and reflections you have in mind.
  • Gratitude Reflection Exercise: 3 Things I Am Grateful For: End each day with this research-backed, easy exercise that boosts overall happiness.
  • Offline Group Check-In: Check-in with us here and support your peers.

🌷 Week 1

Launch: Tuesday, September 6, 2022

Day 1: Wednesday

Day 2: Thursday

Day 3 - 5: Weekend!

🌷 Week 2

Day 1: Monday

Day 2: Tuesday

Day 3: Wednesday

Day 4: Thursday

Day 5: Friday

🌷 Week 3

🌷 Week 4

SoulfullyAButterfly OP September 12th, 2022

@Kazzbim welcome! Not late at all. I will be posting week 2 shortly but feel welcome to take a look at our week 1 ones as well

Kazzbim September 13th, 2022

How do I book mark things and how do I look at week 1?

Thank you ☺️

SoulfullyAButterfly OP September 13th, 2022

@Kazzbim just click on the ribbon (turns green, see below an image attached) under my main post above to "subscribe" to this thread. Week 1 is linked within the main post above, where all the weeks will be updated!

_1663104823.Subscribe.jpg

theboymoana September 15th, 2022

I want to do gratitude challenge please is lot of things how can do all of that do we get a badge I want to earn more badges !!

September 17th, 2022

@SoulfullyAButterfly

Subscribed