Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Not sure if Job is boring or My boss is not coperative

unassumingJar1322 July 18th, 2022

Hi ,

For the last few months, i have been living on the edge . Whatever i am trying to do is ending up in some kind of fault. Even when i am so sure that i am doing correct only it is going into some kind of fault or escalation. I am trying to stay aw calm as possible but somehow I am not able to stay calm. I am always irritated . I am not sure if this behaviour is okay oflr not. Everytime my boss tries to point out some of my mistakes i am getting irritated by it every now and then. Moste than once it feels ao overwhelming that i fond myself lost . Lost in a forest and i am not able to find wayour through it. Can somebody suggest qhat should i do in this case

Emma57 July 18th, 2022

Heyy

I think probably your excessive irritation that's is directed towards any correction from your boss probably emerges from a great amount of stress that you've been in lately, and being so caught up in work and dedicating yourself to it .

In my opinion I think you should try taking a couple of days off to start reflecting on yourself and find a way to calm down a little away from your work environment where you can feel more lightheaded and stable to rethink about things .

Think about why does your boss correct you and what do they correct you about and if it's worth it or if what you're being corrected on actually makes sense and is reasonable, if you come to the conclusion that they're right, just try to be more accepting of corrections and new opinions bc any work environment requires some acceptance and being open minded .

If you conclude that your boss is actually being up your ass for no reason and they're being argumentative and letting things escalate as you said up there, then try sorting things out with your boss and having a suitable conversation and settling to a middle ground that's comfortable for both of you .

unassumingJar1322 OP July 19th, 2022

I am actually trying to find out where I am going wrong. Every te I am having any issues first thing which comes in my mind is I might have dont something so wrong which is not acceptable in work environment. Then I always blame muself for going anything wrong. The worst thing which happened due to this behaviour is I am being hesitant for trying a little new things and tremendous underconfident. For every single thing i am.aaking my collegues and aeniors that whether I am correct or not. Whether my actions are going to effect anybody or not like that. Sometimes I feel so helpless that i call seniors even after their working hours end ask them to explain things. I am not sure just talking with my boss would help me here. And I am not at all undestanding what should I do to correct few things so that I wont sound so underconfidant and unprofessional.