Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Go to movie/show/medium

NoMoreLiesJustMe March 2nd, 2021

What’s your go-to when you need release? I will put on sappy animal or feel good story videos on YouTube and cry it out. Makes me feel something for awhile.

Dancia April 29th, 2021

Depends what the release is from. Depression? I need animal videos and my dog. Anger? Pillow/bed fight/wrestling. Anxiety? Rolling on the ground and doing weird stretches. Overwhelmed? Weight lifting.

Rebekahwriter13 April 30th, 2021

Go to movie/show/medium

What’s your go-to when you need release? Supernatural or a comedy show

Drama movies if I need a good cry

SoulPitstop April 30th, 2021

Go to hibernation mode.

Purrvannaa May 2nd, 2021

My main go to is my babies. They're the main reason I'm staying alive and continue to fight through everything. I love them more than life itself and would never hurt them like that. Just cuddling & loving on them helps sometimes.

secretOrange6365 May 8th, 2021

My go to for breaking obsessive fascination with dark themed tv and social media is to switch to cat videos, music videos,vocal coach videos. I changed by alarm ring to Everybody Dance Now.

RifleKorn34 May 9th, 2021

I used to go on shock sites and watch mindless gore for hours until I get bored and feel good enough but then I realized it was unhealthy so I'm currently trying to find healthier coping mechanisms like playing Ace Attorney

secretOrange6365 May 12th, 2021

I have some favorite movies that I've watched a kajillion times before: Legally Blond, all of the Pitch Perfect movies, Crazy Rich Asians, Pride & Prejudice Kiera Knightly version, Sense & Sensibility Kate Winslet version, the Harry Potter movies, Talking Heads Stop Making Sense concert movie. I also like to play PC games, especially match-3, solitaire, griddlers, Mystery Case Files, Christmas Stories. I like making small format mixed media pieces and also coloring. Crossword puzzles.

Kara13V May 19th, 2021

Painting

luckycharm44 May 19th, 2021

I will turn my music up loud and start to cry.....or watch a movie that will make me cry like a baby.

Enough14 May 28th, 2021

Listening to music and playing call of duty helps me.