Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Go to movie/show/medium

NoMoreLiesJustMe March 2nd, 2021

What’s your go-to when you need release? I will put on sappy animal or feel good story videos on YouTube and cry it out. Makes me feel something for awhile.

whenitsdarklookforstars April 5th, 2021

@NoMoreLiesJustMe

For me it would *have* to be "Ferris Bueller's Day Off" , an all time classic that just gets me every time!

secretOrange6365 May 12th, 2021

@whenitsdarklookforstars

Yes Yes Yes! Such a fun movie.

JacklynnSmiles505 April 5th, 2021

I will walk in the park in the morning when almost nobody else is there, and listening to inspiration music helps me relax too

cuteeeezombieeee April 5th, 2021

@NoMoreLiesJustMe

Reading and writing are my way of releasing emotionsheart

April 5th, 2021

@NoMoreLiesJustMe Go to show - Mad Men

Ivy229 April 5th, 2021

I am not a big movie/tv watcher. But music is one of the most important aspects of my life. One of my favorite quotes is "Music Speaks When Words Fail". I truly relate to that.

Muzie April 5th, 2021

My go to is to exercise. Helps me blow off steam in a positive way!

Girly2017 April 5th, 2021

@NoMoreLiesJustMe

Listen music, it helps me a lot!

Girly2017 April 5th, 2021

@Girly2017

Music is something I know will never judge me but will heal me and support me no matter what, I am grateful for it :)

Angelive17 April 5th, 2021

Music videos of my favourite band and singers is great.Watched Horror movie is sounds challenging.

okalrightsure April 5th, 2021

I have specific films that I watch and music to listen to

anonhelp123 April 5th, 2021

@NoMoreLiesJustMe

Comedy TV Shows/Movies. Feel really good after watching those :)

nightxangel April 5th, 2021

@NoMoreLiesJustMe

I listen to music or watch netflix or youtube

Happy900 April 5th, 2021

@NoMoreLiesJustMe I pray a lot.

I also watch old tv shows,on Dvd.

usefulWaterfall9518 April 5th, 2021

Music, movie, sleep, delicious food

tac0belle April 5th, 2021

Reading, sleeping, or talking to friends (: pre-pandemic, I would look for people who enjoy or are ok with hugs, and ask for hugs. During the pandemic, blanket burritos and pillows will have to do!

Starcomfort April 5th, 2021

@NoMoreLiesJustMe

RUNNING! It's amazing to get emotions out while also making me feel so productive

KatieTheWingedOne April 5th, 2021

@NoMoreLiesJustMe thankyou for this post 💙

I have some odd coping mechanisms, when i feel lost or bored i look up houses on right move and plan decorating them. When I'm sad or just need a pick me up i have no clue why but of late i watch doctor strange on repeat until i feel better 😅😅

mrangel2 April 6th, 2021

I enjoy listening to music, running, and sleeping.

sillybird91 April 6th, 2021

@NoMoreLiesJustMe
MMA but once pademic hit naps, reading, just going for walks.

maryyr0se April 6th, 2021

I tend to listen to music when I need an emotional release, especially when I'm manic (although sometimes this backfires and energizes me even more lol). I love poetry so I also like watching spoken word poetry videos on youtube. It's super cathartic.

Toyyak10 April 6th, 2021

Stand up comedy and How I met your mother are my go-to as well as videos with animals can help me cheer up and relax.

silencethelotuschild April 6th, 2021

@NoMoreLiesJustMe

meditation and singing (as loud as I can) really help me release stagnant or overwhelming emotions, I also like to watch puppy videos or comedy shows if I need a pickmeup

windSpirit April 6th, 2021

music, food, relaxing videos, meditation

Deerpark49 April 8th, 2021

As a musician I typically turn to music as my release. Usually there is heavy emotion, aggressive or somber sound design, and just raw recordings. I keep a lot of them, and have posted 2. Most are for me. It helps to focus, especially during a heavy cry spell.

LovetoGod April 11th, 2021

I listen music and sleeping haha

Mankka April 11th, 2021

@NoMoreLiesJustMe

I really like to watch DIY videos

OrganizedChaos25 April 11th, 2021

Listening to music or playing my keyboard!

Ahlex April 12th, 2021

Something scary or shocking. I love watching documentaries on YouTube or cute bird videos.

BipolarNWonderland April 13th, 2021

@NoMoreLiesJustMe

Watch funny movies or play nintendo or xbox one

MamaUpendo April 13th, 2021

Some feel-good shows. I can never go wrong with Family Guy, Bob's Burgers, or Archer.

Fearess75 April 14th, 2021

I listen to music. Cuddle with my husband. I take a lot of naps

FlowingWillow April 18th, 2021

This depends on what mood cycle I am in.
I'll talk about today. I've been repeatedly listening to my vast array of music on Spotify. My preferences can be all over the place. I went from Jazz, (Bill Evans), to my 70's rock list, to Metalcore, to Grimes, to Norwegian Black Metal & now I've settled on my favorite NIN album: "The Fragile". I've had it on repeat for a couple hours while doing random things. The whole album is like a warm blanket. Any NIN music fans here? :)

AshaiBellL April 23rd, 2021

When I need to release sleeping is my go to.

yellowCat306 April 23rd, 2021

Videos and photos of cats or dogs- fun-loving animals.

rrretsuko April 24th, 2021

probably pewdiepie hahaha

Ka9j9al April 26th, 2021

I just get isolated and take times to think about each pattern of my thoughts and feelings and connect them with each other , sometimes I journal when things get so overwhelming.

Sady1211 April 26th, 2021

I just put some good music or any funny videos that I can find.

Gurshanishereforyou April 27th, 2021

I enjoy reading quotes and watching videos from Dhar Mann/Jay Shetty/Project Nightfall/Naz Daily ...it gives me relief and allows me to think of something else and not just fit in the box

AshaiBellL April 27th, 2021

My go-to when I need release is sleeping.