Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Autism Automated Taglist!

tommy June 10th, 2023

Welcome to the Autism Taglist

This thread is an auto-updating list. The list is regularly updated by forum leaders and can be found below. Having issues? Reply below and someone will help you!

Why should I join the taglist?
✔ Never miss out on sub-community check-ins, discussions or events
✔ Get tagged and notified by community leaders whenever a new relevant thread has been posted
✔ Become a more active member of the community.

What do I need to do?
To add yourself to this taglist, press the Post to Thread button below and write the exact words Please add me.

To remove yourself from this taglist, press the Post to Thread button below and write the exact words Please remove me.

Current taglist as of 29 Dec (updated by tommy)

@Alwayshungry983 @AutiBoy @azuladragon34 @beck1 @courteousCoconut2519 @Fozziewozzie @GwydionRowan @HarmonyBlossom @HatsEatYou @Howegeorgia @Jenna @JovianPlutonian @JustMeUwU @llemonz @LoveMyMoonflowers @NeurospicyGirl @NightOwl2003 @pineapple7722 @Plantsaremybestfriends @RainbowRosie @sentientape @silentbuster26 @SillyBlue32 @SleepyShyCat @smolLITTLEpotato @softParadise5949 @Stasia86 @StressedGirl @SunnyCat0 @teenytinyturtle @theboymoana @tommy @Trosclair03 @Twigo7 @unassumingPeach6421 @Vivikun9 @wishfulWillow6962 @Zahrian2112

deprogramingrained January 31st

Please add me

animekittygirl February 8th

@tommy

pleaseadd me

Yellowdunset April 3rd

Please add me

GmaFox July 4th

Please add me

alysianna August 16th

@tommy

Please add me.