Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Afraid about having to tell i was bullied

Alkind00 January 9th, 2018

It's been like this since middle school when i started getting bullied, i didn't want to tell even my parents for reasons i don't even know but they eventually found out about it, after it i changed school and i was someone else, i don't even remember how i was before anymore, i had social anxiety and didn't trust anyone so obviously i made no friends at all, now after some years things started to get better, i'm in high school again and i've made a few friends but still i'm afraid one day they'll ask about me and i'll have to tell them they're my only friends because i was bullied and that's why i'm so shy (socially anxious), i don't know if i should keep hiding it, i feel like it's a weight that really stops me from opening up with people but at the sime i'm afraid they'll see me in another way like weak and they'll start treating me differently, how should i tell them anyway?

discreetSkies8217 January 9th, 2018

@Alkind00

Tell them, you are not ready to tell, make it jokingly state that you are shy to tell about them and you are only interested about them.( well its true tho) eventually after some time you know how to respond. Just need time. So, you better jot down on one small life book what you should do and what action you should take. It is risk but could make a shot. That's is like diary and you keep track of it.

Life doesn't have book instructions tho. Trail and error.

I just could only give a little piece of advice. I'm sorry.

Alkind00 OP January 9th, 2018

@discreetSkies8217

Thank you, i actually never tought of something like a "life book" but i think it could be helpful

discreetSkies8217 January 9th, 2018

@Alkind00

:))

you will get better.

Everything will get better.