Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Wild mind

kimballlemon July 6th, 2021

Had a aggressive anxiety attack at work. That escalated too fast for me to slow down with. Stepping away and doing 3.3.3 thought to ground myself. It resulted it actions that made me hit the wall hard to stop. What do you do when they are so on set and what exercises can you recommend when in situations you can not get out of?

exuberantPerson2323 July 6th, 2021

@kimballlemon

I get angry too. Why me? And I feel so vulnerable and alone when other ppl witness me in panic mode. Unless I'm with " my person ". I've videotaped him telling me that it is going to be alright...just breathe slowly....you are safe.... And I keep it with me AT ALL TIMES. If you can't always call someone whom you trust, someone who Knows you. This helps. If you have no one whom you trust to be sincere in their support and understanding...then I will send you my voice. And I will sincerely tell you that it's going to be OK.

kimballlemon OP July 6th, 2021

What if the actions that happen because if the anxiety hurts the one you trust the most? I've been fighting myself for the last months trying to be better. It's gotten to points where I don't know if the one I trust the most knows I trust them. My actions sure have shown the opposite of trusting them. I always feel like the burden and that my problems don't matter. Typically why I tend to be quiet in my own problems.