Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Tips for calming my anxiety

modestTown3398 March 31st, 2016

My anxiety has been really bad lately & it's gotten to the point where I'm not getting any sleep at night because my mind is just racing & idk what else to do. Does anyone have any tips to calm myself? Thanks!

Amie7 March 31st, 2016

@modestTown3398

Hi. I had the same problem... lucky for me i only had 1 sleepless night. I took some time off work/everything... time out so I had nothing to attend that week (less worry)! I started mindfullness body scanning - theres an app or videos on youtube. I also wrote things down - whats stressing me out atm, whats worrying me, is there something i can do about it... etc. I also started drinking less tea, and i drink camomile or green tea now. I use olbus oil to smell, lavender and a bach spray on my toungenst times. Its a lot but its all helped... Talking about it helps too, 1-2-1 chats on 7 cups when you cant sleep. Have you got support at home!? Sorry long message.

CheatSec April 2nd, 2016

@modestTown3398

Want to calm down quick??

Put on any comfy clothes, grab some bread or some biscuits ,head out of home. But on foot, no vehicles.

Take a stroll in your neighborhood and try to find some four legged furry friends😉😉😉.(cute innocent dogs n cats)

Give them.. Some treat ,it possible some eggs n milk..they really love it.

Just seeing you..approaching them..would make them happy.. Wagging tails🤗🤗🤗..

They will shower u with all the love in the world💓💓💓.

I am sure ..this vll calm ur anxiety and rest racing mind.