Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Seriously anxiety 24/7 with dayli panic attacks

okeija February 16th, 2018

Hi,
im 24 years old, and i have like anxiety from morning until the end of the day.
The morning are often the ``best`` time of the day, since the anxiety is at 1-2 of 10.
When i been awake for more then 2 hours, the anxiety starts to kick in even stronger.
And when i been awake for more then 6 hours, the realy heavy anxiety comes in with panic attacks so heavy that i had to call the ambulance once, and be put on heavy dosage of medisin to calm down.

When people think Anxiety, they normaly think like social anxiety, for meeting up with friends, or taking the bus.
But the anxiety i have is weird, since there is nothing in my life that im nervous of, except the feeling of dying.

Currenctly now i have to get drugged 2-3 times a day for keeping the panic attacks low, but this is not how i want to live my life,
my brain is just not working and the anxiety have just made the life to a waked up nightmare that never stops.

wonderingsoul95 February 16th, 2018

@okeija first of all you are not alone in what you are experiencing . I used to suffer from panic attacks , although very rare, in my teenage years borderline early adulthood. Medication will assist you in my opinion you should seek support from a therapist to help you establish the roots of this. It has taken me 3 years to establish what was causing mine and my anxiety . You need to remain strong and seek some help in respect of understanding the why behind it all. At the time of the actual event taking place you may feel like it

Booklover95 February 16th, 2018

@okeija

Hi there. So sorry you're going through this!

Is such a situation.. I feel your pain :(

Well have you tried to work on the causes of your panic attacks? the conscious and subconscious causes? Because medication only numbs you out temporarily, it doesn't directly act on the cause. Panic attacks is your brain communicating to your body "alarm!! we're scared of this!!" . So there's always a cause even if you don't realise it.

So my advice is to get a therapist. I promise you there is a way to get better with professional help. They give you many tools and voice to your panic attacks, explaining them.