Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I am out of options it feels like

only2or3 May 9th, 2019

I never a quitter. When I saw my depression wasn't letting me live my life, I sought help and battle my way back to the top. But with panic/anxiety attacks I'm lost and confused. Even though I have my friends support,gf, my dad (who I rarely talk to) and sort of my mom, I feel like I'm losing the battle every single day. That I'm fighting this all alone, its like nothing is working. I know this will take a long time to get to the point that I can control it. But nothing right now is really helping I go back to work tomorrow and I don't think I'm going to make it. Like I can't tell if my medication(buspirone) is working and when I do have panic attacks its more intense than ever. I don't know how to control it. I have been trying almost all the techniques I read about it. Kept trying it and no prevail. Don't really sleep or eat anymore, my mom has to sleep in the bed with me at night now. Its awful and it feels like its just choking the life right out of me and I have lost all hope.

calmPaul281 May 9th, 2019

@only2or3

Hi. Well done for having the courage to post what is happening for you right now. II'm sorry that you are going through it all. It sounds like you are having a really tough time.

I'm glad you have people to support you even though you think you are losing the battle.

I wonder if you are feeling frustrated that nothing you do sems to be working?

When you say that you don't think you will make, do you want to tell me a bit more about that?

I am a listener here so please feel free to message me or reply to this post, whichever you think would be the most useful.

TakeCare
paul

only2or3 OP May 9th, 2019

@calmPaul281 I don't mean I will harm myself or others. I just I don't know. I have bills to pay and a job to do. I can't go to therapy or pay for meds if I don't have money. Like I don't really have thoughts in my head anymore and no emotions.