Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

How do I know what

kittyCat28 February 26th, 2018

Every morning, I drink a cup of coffee and take my ADHD pill. Then I go to school, and everything is fine. But today, in my first period, I started feeling shaky and having a hard time breathing. Everyone thinks it

wonderingsoul95 February 26th, 2018

@kittyCat28 if you never experienced that before after coffee then unlikely so but could also be low sugar. I experience that if I have caffeine and no food in the morning. It is possible to feel anxious for no apparent reason but do you actually feel uneasy when you shake or is it entirely a physical symptom ?

kittyCat28 OP February 27th, 2018

@wonderingsoul95 i do feel kind of uneasy, slightly panicky. i don

wonderingsoul95 February 28th, 2018

@kittyCat28 its probably not . Has anything stressful happened to you, Abu changes? People can be anxious for no reason but theres usually an underlying cause

affableLemon7695 February 28th, 2018

@kittyCat28 Hi! I feel like this sometimes, too. I get shaky and weak and I feel like I can't breathe. Even though I have no apparent cause for anxiety, feeling this way makes me very afraid that people can tell that something's wrong with me, or that they'll think I'm weird. My therapist told me this is a panic attack.