Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Feels like drowning..

Kestrel01 February 27th, 2022

I've an important upcoming exam.. in 2 weeks time, sort of a postgraduate diplomate thing to add in my line of work.. I've been taking, trying for it, my nth take already. Getting anxious about it again.. on some days I get feelings of hopelessness, being scared, dejected.. if I've succumbed to these then I find myself not doing anything else anymore. it feels like I'm drowning, suffocating in sadness.. hard to get out of this rut, to reset again and start the day right and not wasted.

okeyyyy February 27th, 2022

@Kestrel01 it sounds like you feel a big pressure on yourself to reach expectations is it cause family, or self impose? you have reached this far which is amazing, i think the best way to start is do by little baby steps,

1. puts some music get some snacks grab a book or go for a walk or go to a park, a coffee store and study or study with a friend, its about seating and doing bits and after you realize you would be studying again, you do what you can ^^ good luck

Kestrel01 OP February 27th, 2022

thank you for your advices.. yup trying to do some of those.. and yes, expectation of my mother who is also in the same field (medical) ergo the pressure..😩 trying to not sink into the rabbit hole though. it's just hard.