Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Sleep Solutions

Lesi August 1st, 2016
Weed August 1st, 2016

@Lesi I don't remember the websites any longer but from my past researches here is some content that might prove useful,

Binaural Music, it's actually just a sound which affects the mind temporarily or for short term, they are created to achieve different purposes including increased focus ability and for relaxation. I tried them on myself and can assure you these work. You can get them on YouTube or easily if you search the net a little by the name binaural music.

self hypnotising, if you search a little bit on it you will find many apps relating to it including one called 'bad habits'. Now this is a kind of hypnosis which actually greatly helps if you are willing to allow it to. I tried this on myself too, but I got so focused in analysing that I forgot the real purpose of me listening to it, which was getting hypnotised.

there were perhaps a few more notable methods but I find it hard to relate them from my memory, I hope the ones I mentioned are out to good use and you can sleep peacefully,

Good luck!

Lesi OP August 3rd, 2016

@Weed Thank you so much for your advice Weed!I will have a try!:)

ZaraSmiles August 9th, 2016

@Lesi

Ahhhh, you're a resource extraordinaire! Honestly, it means a lot that you'd take the time to compile these!

Rhea August 13th, 2016

@Lesi

Thanks a lot for putting on these here! :D