Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Daily panic attacks

Zombiekittykate February 10th, 2019

I had to take some time off work recently due to the fact my panic attacks were out of control and affecting me at work. Ive since gone back to work but have been constantly fighting panic attacks everyday and its becoming intolerable and I fear Im going to end up loosing my job.

Diannatorres0 February 10th, 2019

@Zombiekittykate Kate what I suggest if your religious is to pray. I really does work I promise you. Let your heart out. God loves you no matter your sexuality or race & he does heal. I really suggest it. It will change your life.

Zombiekittykate OP February 10th, 2019

@Diannatorres0 thank you for your advice :)

only2or3 April 20th, 2019

@Zombiekittykate I recently had to do the same thing. I would check with your Hr department. I was lucky enough to get short term leave because of it.

Quinnnn April 20th, 2019

@Zombiekittykate I highly recommend you check out Eckhart Tolle and his wife, I've learned a lot of meditation techniques and ways to avoid panic attacks. They have a channel on YouTube with tons of lectures and talks.

Basically at this point when I find myself having a panic attack come on I will simply let it happen and try to observe how it feels in my body. Where is the pain? My heart? My stomach? My gut. My heart is racing, I feel like it's going to beat out of my chest. That is a very unpleasant feeling.

Analyze it like yohre a scientist. Just feel the pain, your body is trying to process something so let it. I find that when I truly feel the panic attack and rationalize what it happening, the awfulness dissipates.

Wishing you so much happiness <3

luckybubba9 April 20th, 2019

@Zombiekittykate hey bud try jolly ranchers man take care of a deep breath pop one in your mouth and then try to relax me it's been helping I've never had an anxiety problem but quitting tobacco .has been driving me insane and jolly ranchers seem to help

Toni2014 April 21st, 2019

@Zombiekittykate does your work offer support at all in the way of mental health? Is there anyone you trust in HR to talk to?