Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Anxious around people

Ka9j9al April 16th, 2021

I really don't care about what other people think of me when I am doing my work but when I make mistakes I start to have anxiety that I am not worthy at all and people and specially my family will say how you became so weak, you were not like that before. And I started to overthink and can't concentrate on my work and stop doing whatever I was doing. I am having panic attacks and fear that I might not see next morning. I don't know what to do that time. I want to recover but at the same I feel like nobody believe me that I am having emotional and mental illness and it is hard for me to handle all of these.

aswathama April 16th, 2021

@Ka9j9al Whenever in such situation where you've made a mistake ,think of it like what is the worst possible thing that can happen after it.Like if you're in a job ,they could probably fire you for that mistake you could get a new one.So it gives a perspective that the problem is not that big and you can calm down.

Ka9j9al OP April 26th, 2021

Thankyou so muchh 💓 Whenever I feel I am understood by someone, it really help me to change and uplift my mood. Thankyou for understanding me. I'll work on it. 😊

jestersnow72 May 4th, 2021

@Ka9j9al

I agree with you totally and know how that is. I have severe social anxiety and am agoraphobic. I've been inside my house since November 2009. I don't see any hope of me ever coming out of this.