Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

New Forum Supporter

calmingcomfortero August 16th

Hello, I am @calmingcomfortero and the anxiety support’s new forum supporter. I am happy to support the anxiety forum. You might find me replying and sometimes lurking in the anxiety forum.

Check in: How are you feeling? And how has everything been so far?

breathe-countdown.gif

It’s Friday!

Apeatrice August 16th

@calmingcomfortero

Hi buddy. ✨Congratulations on becoming a supporter✨

I'm struggling with everything this week. Trying to manage my anxiety (which in the eye of someone who has only the understanding of a 3 years old, its terrifying) and trying to achieve independence.

Warm hugs to anyone who wants them🫂🫂🫂

calmingcomfortero OP August 16th

@Apeatrice Hello buddy! Thank you so much.🔥

I am sorry to hear you are struggling with everything this week. You are trying so that is all it matters okay? I understand feeling like you don’t understand anxiety. Anxiety is very frightening indeed. That I really agree too! Thank you for bracing anxiety and you deserve a high five. What kind of independence are we talking about? We are peers so I understand sometimes our parents, teachers can be strict on us and micromanage us so we feel like there’s little freedom. I hope it gets better for you soon.

Yess hugs! Thank you for offering warm hugs.🫂

Apeatrice August 17th

@calmingcomfortero

Tw; domestic abuse.

Trying to become independent of those memories and those daily reminders that I'm * (well, u got the idea)...

calmingcomfortero OP August 17th

It sounds like you are traumatised by bad memories and daily reminders severely.

Let’s create positive memories to blur the traumatising reminders. Here’s a reminder that you are awesome. If you are willing, chant with me: “I am amazing. I am strong. I am loved. I just know I am.”

I suggest you don’t listen to the naysayers. At this point I recommend you to write their name down/draw them and use a slipper to hit the paper repeatedly. If they treated you so badly, would this be a good outlet for you? I feel it’s quite funny too but it’s a legitimate ritual to let bad people, in this case people who abuse you to just go away. It’s popular in some Asian countries and you can even pay people to do that for you. There are experts on that. It isn’t to put a curse on anyone. This practice is just to wish the enemy to go further away from you so they won’t harm you. Hope it helps. I guarantee it’s gratifying.

tommy August 16th

@calmingcomfortero

Really looking forward to having you on the team! Thank you for wanting to support our community even further 💛

My current mood (no specific reason either)...

dancing-dog.gif

calmingcomfortero OP August 17th

@tommy thank you so much. It’s my honour to support our community even further 💛

I am happy for you feeling so happy that you broke into a dance!