Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

My first forum post experience...

reliablebunny23 May 5th

Hey everyone!! 

I recently made my first forum post, sharing the changes I'm going through,

and the response I got was really positive!

It's amazing how supportive people are here. ❤️

I honestly didn't expect to receive any comments,

but to my surprise, I got a few. 

Those supportive comments not only provided me with a fresh perspective on my situation and renewed hope to rediscover my old self,

but they also made me feel like I can freely express my feelings without fear of judgment. 

They made me realize that my voice matters.

Thank you all so much. ❤️

LittleSodo May 5th
That's fantastic to hear! It's truly heartwarming to see how supportive and encouraging this community can be. It's a reminder that even in the digital world, genuine connections and empathy abound. Your willingness to share your experiences not only benefits you but also creates a space for others to relate and find comfort. Your voice absolutely matters, and it's wonderful to see you feeling empowered to express yourself openly. Keep embracing your journey, and know that you have a supportive community cheering you on every step of the way.
reliablebunny23 OP May 5th

@LittleSodo

Thanks a lot ❤️!

Tinywhisper11 May 5th

@reliablebunny23 awwww ❤❤ I'm glad you got a positive forum experience ❤ theese forums are always very supportive, and we can definitely be ourselves here free of judgement ❤❤ I hope you continue to reach out and share here ❤gives you a giant tiny hug ❤

reliablebunny23 OP May 5th

@Tinywhisper11

*Hugs back* 🫂

Thank you!! < 3 ❤️

@reliablebunny23

That's amazing! I'm glad there were feedbacks🥳

We're all rooting for you💚

reliablebunny23 OP May 7th

@daydreammemories

Thank you so much < 3 ✨ you all are so supportive!!❤️ 

@reliablebunny23

No worries!🥰