Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Anxiety that makes you scared, are we okay?

livbinny September 23rd

It’s the thing that the lack of outer comfort and care affected my own self care and my anxiety like whenever I feel really bad or unwell or stressed or now in real pain, exhausted from soothing myself over this whole hour so I could have my stomach less upset and focus more on resting, this anxiety is sad and hurting because it feels that my comfort for it is not enough but I know how to talk to myself kindly and all that, I just wish they would care more when it comes to this.

im in bed and completely weak, I didn’t drink enough as that did upset my stomach earlier and I wanted my painkiller to work I had to wait another hour, I only want to be acknowledged how much this takes from us and how strong we must stay and be all this time……

it’s a lot and im scared, I’m afraid and I’m sad and I just need to be told that it’s going to be ok again, just like the same way I’m here for myself with the plushies…..

my anxiety is living inner in me so it’s harder to see the way out when it gets all foggy and out of mind

all I need is care to be heard and understood that even this is going to be okay after some more time will pass soon…..

Phoenixthepoised September 24th

@livbinny

It sounds like you’re going through a tough time, feeling weak and anxious while trying to care for yourself. It’s completely understandable to want more support and comfort from those around you, especially when you're in pain.

But remember, you’re doing your best to soothe yourself which is so important. Just know that it’s okay to feel scared and sad about all of this.

What usually helps you feel a bit better when everything feels so heavy?