Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Aging Up Support Request - We are here for you!

Hope January 29th, 2020

Click here to visit Uptown!

Hi Teen Land! I hope you all have been doing well. A few days ago we relaunched our teen transitioning mentor role to have a group dedicated mentors that will support our teens through the period of transition. A big part of the teen transitioning mentor role will be supporting the teens through the Aging Up Support Request system.

Here is how it works!

If you are a teen who is aging up within a year or less and you need support with the transition period, you can submit this form. The form takes less than 5 mins to fill and allows us to get the information we need to be of support to you.

The form can also be used to request support on behalf of a fellow listener or member who you feel needs support. This is a way for us to work together and ensure all teens feel supported during this transition period.

One the form is submitted, you/they will be contacted within 3 days by a teen transitioning mentor. The mentor will work with you to ensure you are ready for the transition along with answering any questions you may have.

The Transitioning Mentor Request form is used for the purpose of preparing for the transition and being supported through the transition that happens when a teen account moves to the adult side on a user's 18th birthday. If you wish to receive support in matters relating to turning 18 in regards to anything outside of 7 Cups, as well as support with any personal matters, please reach out to a listener from your member account. You deserve support through the transition ahead, and there are many listeners with experience here to support you during this transition.

In order to ensure that we are focusing on those who are active and aging up soon we request you to follow the following guidelines when submitting a support request:

You are eligible to request transitioning support when you are aging up within a year or less. Of course, you can reach out to the Transitioning Mentors even before via PM to ask any questions you may have but the form is for those who are aging up soon.

If you do not respond to our mentor within 3 days your request will be closed. You can make another request when you are ready for support.

mailOpen form heremail

Image result for support

Also, all are invited to visit group support chatrooms: www.7cups.com/connect/groupChatrooms.php and Teen Only Zone Community: www.7cups.com/home/teens

This post is brought to you by the Teen Transitioning Program. Please read about it here.

pro21 September 19th, 2020

Hey! Does this program gives us some special training? Is it mandatory ?

GrahZeymahzin September 19th, 2020

@pro21

Heya! There is no training for connecting with a transitioning mentor! You don't have to connect with a mentor, though it can be really helpful when it comes to knowing what to expect, or just preparing for the transition to the adult side in general. Transitioning mentors are here for whatever listener support you need during this transition in your listener journey!

soulsings September 20th, 2020

@pro21 Hi. Nice to meet you. My best advice is to make the acquaintance of 1 or more Adult Teen Listeners (ATL) like myself or Grah so when you transition you have people you can talk to.

The other helpful thing if you want to keep in touch with teen friends is to apply fo be an ATL. Application and requirements here https://www.7cups.com/forum/ListenerLearningJourney_149/TeenListenersOnlyClub_98/ApplytobeanAdultTeenListenerHereUpdated_214321/\

Feel free to PM me and we can chat more if you care to.

HelpfulFriend01 October 16th, 2020

@Hope

Marie1202 October 18th, 2020

Hi everyone! I was wondering, when we do age up and are no longer considered "teen listeners" will we still be allowed to chat with members that we previously had conversations with who are still teens?

pamharley003 October 18th, 2020

@Marie1202

Hi Marie,

You age up to adult listener when You turn 18. You can apply for ATL so You can keep in touch with teen members.

@pamharley003

Hello again and thank you for replying. May I ask what is ATL and how would I apply for it?

@Marie1202

ATL is adult teen listener. It allows You to talk to both sides.

Here is the link to apply : https://bit.ly/349kfnl

@pamharley003

Thank you!

@Marie1202

Your welcome

softmarshmallow1111 November 7th, 2020

Hello everyone, I've recently aged up and I would like to apply for Adult Teen Listener, but the attached link here is said to be removed :(

Where can I apply for it now?

thanks <3

pamharley003 November 7th, 2020

@softmarshmallow1111

Hi Soft, here is the link to fill out : https://bit.ly/2U3cSIa

softmarshmallow1111 November 7th, 2020

@pamharley003

thanks a lot!!

pamharley003 November 7th, 2020

@softmarshmallow1111

Your welcome heart

Kai13424 December 10th, 2020

@Hope sounds great

generouswings December 18th, 2020

@Hope thank you❤️

Rebekah December 19th, 2020

It's awesome that we have some support in place for our newly aged up teens 💙

crispPurple129 January 27th, 2021

How do I become an adult teen listener? All my chats with my teen members have disappeared and I miss helping teens. How do become an adult teen listener? I’ve been sent links but it keeps saying “this item has been removed”.

soulsings January 27th, 2021

@crispPurple129 I have heard some people are having that error message.

When I click on the link I get a form. https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe1KvaFVN_eab9iF6jfAUJN6Nz3tuq9-umbQrtxAsmLl-vXLQ/viewform

or try this link http://tinyurl.com/4eazvsy9

If you get an error message, try logging into your gmail account. If you do not have one, you might want to create one. One example to maintain anonymity is first name crisp last name purple crisppurple.7cups@gmail.com

If problem PM me http://www.7cups.com/@soulsings

crispPurple129 January 27th, 2021

Ok thanks you so much!!

williamandanna December 16th, 2021

@crispPurple129 okay

peeps455 March 6th, 2021

i accidentally put my age incorrectly on here and now its saying im gonna be an adult lsitener and im not quite ready for that

Listeningsarinn March 6th, 2021

@peeps455

hey hey💜🍪

you can email community@7cups.com with proof of age which is usually 2 social media handles or a government issued id and they can get your birthday switched for you 💜

howwedo February 4th, 2022

@Listeningsarinn

Thank you

Magnusbane7 February 21st, 2022

@Listeningsarinn

how do i become a adult teen listener i miss my teenie friends

and cant do this with out them

fairyava April 7th, 2021

This is great thank you. I will come back to this in a couple months when I am eligible. I have been nervous about aging up so this helps!

soulsings April 8th, 2021

@fairyava it is best to deal with this right away in my opinion rather than wait.

fairyava April 8th, 2021

@soulsings The post says we have to wait until a month before our birthday. Is that changed now? surprise

soulsings April 8th, 2021

@fairyava you are correct!

sorry my bad. I thought you were the post that said put wrong age when applied. That is what I meant should be taken right away.

fairyava April 8th, 2021

@soulsings Ooh hehe it's okay!

chaselee16 April 16th, 2021

im really nervous about going to the adult side

soulsings April 17th, 2021

@chaselee16 I hear you. There are some things that are different and there are also some things that are the same. The biggest thing may be whether you want to be an ATL Adult Teen listener so you can continue to interact with people you know on teen side.

Feel free to PM me or reply to this post and we can talk about your concerns more in depth.

lyricalPower3780 April 19th, 2021

@chaselee16

same

PrettyPapillon4354 April 18th, 2021

Hi! If I want to become an ATL, can I do it whenever I want to after I move to the adult side, like let's say a year later, or does it have to be applied for straight away?

August 8th, 2021

@PrettyPapillon4354 You can apply at any pointPurple heart You can read the criteria here

Only the one who dwells in inner self is true.

lyricalPower3780 April 19th, 2021

Hey guys! I'm not sure what moving to the adult side means...can someone message me and tell me?

soulsings April 20th, 2021

@lyricalPower3780 well a lot is the same except only ATL Adult Teen Listeners can interact with teens. PM me and I can give you the application.

PrettyPapillon4354 April 21st, 2021

Hi! When I become an adult listener, will my reviews still be there that I got from being a teen listener?

soulsings April 22nd, 2021

@PrettyPapillon4354 to the best of my knowledge our ratings and reviews remain.