Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

New year New Miles!

justmiles January 7th

My name is miles watts and im a recovered drug addict with schizophrenia. today is day 433 of being sober!

I'm feeling good today! I start another semester of college tomorrow and I'm feeling very anxious over it.

I have stopped dreaming about relapsing which is a pleasant change. My dreams are still very chaotic but thankfully they are of more adventurous topics rather then dark ones lately. last night a dreamt that i was a little mouse that robed banks to steal their quarters!

I want to buy a set of journals off of amazon but dont have the money. i want to get a bunch of matching ones so they look good on the shelf when im old and they are all filled up! what a dorky goal lol.

I decorated my desk with all my stuffed animals, hourglasses, inspirational posters, etc. (just little mood boosting things i guess) we will see if it actually helps my mood or drives me crazy with the clutter! XD

I have started a new ritual in the mornings of taking my meds, feeding my fish, and feeding my sourdough starter.

I have also started to call my brother who lives far away every saturday. its nice to hear from him.

I really want to make a hat full of papers of each of my hobbies written on then, then each day off i will draw out of the hat and do that hobby, what do you think about this idea?

how is everyone else doing? how is the progress going on sobriety? I hope you all are doing ok and know that you are important to me, and that no matter what stepping stone you are on in your path i am proud of you for being on that path. everyones path is diffrent all that matter is that you are here trying to improve yourself and im proud of you for that!

MidwesternCalmSeeker January 15th

@justmiles I just read your post and admire your energy, your healthy goals, and your self-awareness as you continue your sobriety. I'm sorry you don't have the funds to purchase journals, as that sounds very cool, and I do hope you find a way to afford those. I also LOVE the idea of pulling a hobby-of-the-day from a hat, makes life interesting. I wish I enjoyed enough hobbies to place them in a hat, will have to think about broadening my horizons - a true inspirational moment! I wish you all good things as you move forward. Take care, miles.

@justmiles

proud of you miles!

jonghyunnie August 16th

@justmiles proud of you as well, and please message me anytime if you would like, and i can always be a friend and listen!