Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

tw sh

yarayaru August 19th

almost one year sober, but i think its not worth it bcs this whole one year i still think abt it, i just never do it. does it count? i feel like it, which let me to want do it more

Aayla September 1st

@yarayaru what you went through it is not something that can easily be overcome in a short time, you don't have to be hard on yourself if you keep thinking about it. On the contrary, being sober for such a long time is a huge win! That shows how strong and committed you are. The thoughts might still be there, but you are stronger. You might not have found mental peace yet, but if you stay strong and keep walking this path, you'll give yourself a chance to overcome your past eventually.

I don't know if you've seeked support, but that would be a good idea, if you haven't yet. You don't have to carry this burden alone. Stay strong and be kind to yourself, you deserve it!

Tommy1971 September 1st

You haven’t had a drink, which is huge. Thoughts are thoughts. What are some good things that have happened from not drinking?

BugBabyBlob September 10th

This person is speaking of harming themselves physically such as cutting themselves, burning, or bruising. I understand your misunderstanding though.

Happykiddo174 Friday

You’re doing great! Just because you have thoughts doesn’t mean you aren’t clean. You got this! Keep going.