Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

How to get in this communities chat room

Repetitivecircle December 23rd, 2020

Hello there. I am new to the site. I have been enjoying the circle chat room. I find it's been really helping me. But I would also like to be a part of this community's chat room how do I become part of it.. it would be nice to chat with people that are going through the same things in the same community.

CompassionateDreamer8522 December 24th, 2020

@Repetitivecircle Hey there - I believe it gives you directions, as a member, on your growth path. <3 If you follow your growth path I believe those rooms open up. :)

Repetitivecircle OP December 25th, 2020

@CompassionateDreamer8522 Thank you

AffyAvo December 29th, 2020

@Repetitivecircle The addiction group support room is popup, so it's only open for discussions (including open chats).

The criteria to join a group room in general is:

If you are a member and want to unlock member chat rooms;

you would need Chief Chat and Honest Voice badges to join Support Room and Member Community Room,

and, Chief Chat, Honest Voice and Strong bond 1 badges to join topic rooms like Anxiety Support, Depression Support, etc.

Repetitivecircle OP December 30th, 2020

@AffyAvo

thank you so much. I'm not really good at those chat rooms it seems like it's a free-for-all. I'm really good at the sharing circle chat room on there almost every night. I don't know the rules for the other ones.