Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Academy Awards June 2024

Hope June 3rd

H everyone! I hope you are doing well. It is time to announce the academy awardees! The following submissions were received since last month’s post. 

Any trainee can nominate anyone who is affiliated with the academy except admins! This involves academy trainees, alumni, mentors, mentor leaders and ambassadors! The person must have directly supported you in some way with your academy journey but academy leaders can nominate each other if they see someone working hard/going the extra mile.

So whenever you come across any such person, submit a nomination for them! It will be posted with the next post. 

📌Open Academy Awards Nomination Form

Now time to reveal the latest submissions! 

Daydreammemories

• A very sweet person to interact with. Filled with so much empathy and positivity. 

PetiteSouris

• because that academy mentor remind it to me per week when I was busy
  • Checking in weekly, helping me stay on top of my internship, even providing links when needed. And went into the community chat to help me get my badge by chatting with me so I could do my verified listener.
  • They reached out to me and made sure I was facing no difficulty with my internship. 
  • They have been of support to me.
  • They have been very helpful, patient and encouraging in my journey.

Dancat1128

• Dan has gone above and beyond to help the internship program and the interns. They have done a great job as a mentor
  • They were incredibly kind toward me, supporting me through the program while also dealing with my personal life. Despite being intimidated by the thought of the program at first, and some technical issues, they remained calm and friendly, making me feel welcomed.

Rui00

• Rui00 was so helpful.  I felt like they cared, was attention, encouraging, answered my questions quickly and was very knowledgeable.  This was my 3rd Academy program, and the best mentor I've had in all 3 programs.  I'm now in my 4th program, and to date, no one has excelled more, has checked in or checked on me more consistently.

Wannatalkaboutit

• wannatalkaboutit is a caring and supportive mentor, deserves the award for the hard work!

Maeybe

• Mae has been very understanding and has answered every question I had and addressed any issue I required, Mae was extremely helpful.

Walkalot

• He is respectful and provided me with insight when i needed it.

OpenYourHeart12

• They have been really supportive and prompt with answering any queries I might have.

• Daydreammemories ⭐
  • PetiteSouris ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
  • Dancat1128 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
  • Rui00 ⭐⭐
  • Wannatalkaboutit ⭐
  • Maeybe ⭐
  • Walkalot ⭐
  • OpenYourHeart12 ⭐

Congratulations to @PetiteSouris for completing 10 nominations and earning the academy appreciation certificate

Congratulations nominees

@Daydreammemories @PetiteSouris @Dancat1128 @Rui00 @wannatalkaboutit @Maeybe @Walkalot @OpenYourHeart12

Such warm reviews. Congratulations everyone, y'all are doing so so so wonderful!💖

PetiteSouris June 3rd

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

thank-you-sticker-thanks-sticker.gif

Heather225 June 3rd

well deserved! congrats lil stars! @Daydreammemories @PetiteSouris @Dancat1128 @Rui00 @Wannatalkaboutit @Maeybe @Walkalot @OpenYourHeart12

PetiteSouris June 3rd

@Heather225

grateful-thank-you.gif

PetiteSouris June 3rd

@Hope @liveloveforgive

I enjoy serving as an internship mentor.

This is very encouraging to read.

Brought a smile to my day.

mashiho-mashmellow.gif

Rui00 June 3rd

Reading this makes me soo happyy! Thanks a lot from the deep of my heart to the awesome member that awarded me 💙!

Congrats to everyone who received an award! You're all awesome! 

@Daydreammemories @PetiteSouris @Dancat1128 @wannatalkaboutit @Maeybe @Walkalot @OpenYourHeart12 @Hope

daydreammemories June 3rd

@Hope

Awww, this was super sweet and awesome to read, thank youu! 🥰

Well done everyone!💚

walkalot June 4th

Congrats, everyone

VictoriaLove7 June 4th

@Hope

congratulations for the nomination! 🏆\(^-^)/🎓