Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Academy Awards July 2024

Hope July 9th

H everyone! I hope you are doing well. It is time to announce the Academy Awardees! The following submissions were received since last month’s post. 

Any trainee can nominate anyone who is affiliated with the academy except admins! This involves academy trainees, alumni, mentors, mentor leaders and ambassadors! The person must have directly supported you in some way with your academy journey. Still, academy leaders can nominate each other if they see someone working hard/going the extra mile.

So whenever you come across any such person, submit a nomination for them! It will be posted with the next post. 

📌Open Academy Awards Nomination Form

PetiteSouris

• They reached out to me first, they are very helping
  • For giving me friendly  reminders to turn in required forms, and for their support and encouragement!
  • They checked in on me for my internship and were warm, welcoming, and kind. They really care about the interns!
  • During my internship program she helped me and guided me so well. And always check on me . She is really nice and supporting mentor. 
  • PetiteSouris has been so helpful and supportive to me on my internship journey! They have ensured that I have extra support information, checked in on me, and made sure I've submitted all my forms on time. All this help has been invaluable, and I greatly appreciate them! 

Arie3

• Arie was my Listener Verifier and was super supportive and helpful. Whenever I have a question, I’m never afraid to ask her. She is super kind and compassionate.

Clarisse29

• I appreciate you taking time out your day to help me navigate the CDM Program. I look forward to learning from the program and developing my writing skills. I know with your support and guidance that I will succeed. Again, thank you for all that you are doing not for me, but for the 7 cups community. 

Azuladragon34

• "Azula is not only an excellent mentor but an attentive listener. Always reminding me of important notifications and guiding when I needed it"

HealingTalk

• They have helped me all the way through the Quality Listening Program they was very helpful.

@PetiteSouris⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
@Arie3⭐
@Clarisse29⭐⭐⭐
@Azuladragon34⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
@HealingTalk⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Congratulations nominees
@PetiteSouris @Arie3 @Clarisse29 @Azuladragon34 @HealingTalk

Clarisse29 July 9th

@Hope

ooh lovely surprise!

congratulations to all the nominees! <3 

Arie3 July 9th

@Hope 
Oh wow, Thank you so much to whoever gave me that award and wrote that sweet message. It really made me happy <3

Heather225 July 9th

congratulations you stars!! 🌟

HealingTalk July 9th

@Hope

Oh, what a nice surprise!

In my role, I am kind of isolated from the exciting role of mentoring trainees.

So it's heartwarming that those who I have answered their questions, or reminded to complete the Program, have thought of me for this prestigious Academy Award.

Thank you for this lovely gift!

HealingTalk July 9th

@Clarisse29 @PetiteSouris @Arie3 @Azuladragon34

congratulations_1720568305.jpg

Clarisse29 July 10th

@HealingTalk

thanks marcelo! you too!

@HealingTalk I believe you forgot to tag yourself, so I'll tag you, lol. 😆 @HealingTalk Congratulations to you! 

woohoo-animated-text.gif

HealingTalk July 11th

Thank you so much, Desiree! 💜

@YourCaringConfidant

@PetiteSouris @Arie3 @Clarisse29 @Azuladragon34 @HealingTalk 

Thank you all for all the support and guidance you selflessly give to help others during their academic journey. It makes me happy to see that you all are making such an impact and impression on many! ♡ Congrats y'all! 👏 

***-followers.gif

SparkyGizmo July 10th

@Hope

Congrats everyone! *high fives* 😊 and *hugs* ❤️

LittleEggHarbor July 10th

@Hope

Congrats everyone!! 🥳💙

gloriousPuppy3656 July 11th

@Hope

Congratulations to all the nominees. 

PetiteSouris July 22nd

@Hope

Being a mentor has been one of the best roles on cups for me! I want to thank all mentees who have sent their appreciation comments. 

cat-thank-you.gif

PetiteSouris July 22nd

@Hope

@Arie3 @Clarisse29 @Azuladragon34 @HealingTalk

Thank you for your time and committment to the Academy programs. 

Congratulations on your nominations. 
good-job-great-work.gif

Clarisse29 July 22nd

@PetiteSouris

thank you! <3 

HealingTalk July 22nd

Gracias, Souris!

This is very kind of you!

Congratulations to you too!

You are an overachiever!

The ultimate Super-Mentor!

@PetiteSouris