Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Academy Awards August 2024

Hope August 6th

Hi everyone! I hope you are doing well. It is time to announce the Academy Awardees! The following submissions were received since last month’s post. 

Any trainee can nominate anyone who is affiliated with the academy except admins! This involves academy trainees, alumni, mentors, mentor leaders, and ambassadors! The person must have directly supported you in some way with your academy journey. Still, academy leaders can nominate each other if they see someone working hard/going the extra mile.

So whenever you come across any such person, submit a nomination for them! It will be posted with the next post. 

📌Open Academy Awards Nomination Form

positivePumpkin22

• Pumpkin is literally a phenomenal leader. She is so kind and sweet and hardworking and gives her all to the team and the program. I had the honor of being supported by her when I was a trainee in LDP as well as later when I joined the mentor team as well. I can say, I wouldn't be the leader that I am without her support and guidance and LDP is very lucky to have her.

Rui00

• Rui stayed in contact with me every week of the program.  They were super encouraging, answered all my questions and did everything possible to help me be successful in the course.  I'm not positive the program was QLP, but I do believe it was.

Neutrian

• They have been constantly reminding people to submit their FE form and I really appreciate them for this

YellowRose27

• YellowRose27 is very sweet and knowledgeable! She never made any doubt I asked feel small or not worth asking. She's patient and kind :)

CordialDancer

• They were kind, patient and very supportive. Even my littlest of worries were sought out by them. I am grateful that they reached out to me... I felt as if my worries were removed when I saw someone guiding me for this program. 

ThoughtLight

• They took time to answer all my multiple queries in detail. They also responded quickly, and I felt supported and encouraged by them. 

Petitesouris

• Always attentive and never fails to remind me of important details I might have omitted
  • This mentor helped me to understand many things about this internship program when I was clueless. 

yourbuddy30

• yourbuddy30 deserves an award for being a good mentor because they provide invaluable guidance and support, helping others to grow and succeed. Their dedication, patience, and expertise make a significant positive impact on those they mentor, fostering both personal and professional development. Their ability to listen, offer constructive feedback, and encourage others sets them apart as a truly outstanding mentor.

positivePumpkin22 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Rui00 ⭐⭐⭐

neutrian ⭐

YellowRose27 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

CordialDancer ⭐

ThoughtLight ⭐

Petitesouris ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

yourbuddy30 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Note: After every 10 stars, the awardee gets a certificate and the stars count reset for them to be counted towards the next certificate. 

Congratulations! @positivePumpkin22 @Rui00 @neutrian @YellowRose27 @CordialDancer @ThoughtLight @Petitesouris @yourbuddy30

frothyPeace1136 August 6th

@Hope yayy

VictoriaLove7 August 6th

@Hope

Thank you for the announcement, Hope! (..◜ᴗ◝..)

Congratulations to all for the Academy Award! °ʚ(*´꒳`*)ɞ°🏆

TU100OT August 6th

congratulations-congrats.gif

SparkyGizmo August 6th

@Hope

Congrats everyone! *high fives* 😊 and *hugs* ❤️

yourbuddy30 August 6th

@Hope Congratulations everyone! And thank you so much for the award. 

Heather225 August 6th

congratulations everyone

stars-sparkle.gif

HealingTalk August 6th

@positivePumpkin22 @Rui00 @neutrian @YellowRose27 @CordialDancer @ThoughtLight @Petitesouris @yourbuddy30
congratulations_1722965637.jpg

sunnyTalker6138 August 6th

@Hope @positivePumpkin22 @Rui00 @neutrian @YellowRose27 @CordialDancer @ThoughtLight @Petitesouris @yourbuddy30 

Congrats y’all!!!!!!!

TU100OT August 6th

@sunnyTalker6138

Congratulations :D

congratulations-baby-girl.gif

trueconfidant123 August 6th

congratulations.gif

Calling123 August 6th

@Hope despicable-me-minions.gif

WharfRat August 7th

Congratulations

@Hope