Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav
Community /

Site Updates

Create a New Thread
Gif Photo Link
Help Us Capture the 7 Cups Spirit: Join the 7 Cups Slogan Challenge!
by Heather225
Last post
2 days ago
...See more We’ve built something truly special here at 7 Cups. Through the collective efforts of our listeners, leaders, and beloved members, we have sprouted and grown a community that welcomes people from all walks of life who can freely and openly share their experiences, offer support, find solace, and evolve as human beings. It’s a community founded on empathy, understanding, and the belief that we’re stronger together. We’re constantly striving to capture the essence of 7 Cups in a way that resonates with who we are and embodies the magic of what we do. Everyone has a voice, and every one of you has a little bit of that magic in you, and that’s why we’re turning to you for help! We’re looking to collect slogans and mantras that encapsulate the spirit of 7 Cups. Something that truly reflects the impact we have on each other’s lives. A slogan is a short, catchy phrase that is easy to remember. E.g. “think different" “breakfast of champions” and in the context of Cups: “grow through the path of problems.” & “high warmth high expectations” “beams!” A mantra is a word/words or phrase that’s memorable and easy to repeat. E.g. “I am enough” and in the context of 7 Cups: “listen with your heart” “we listen, we care.” As you think about 7 Cups, what comes to mind? I invite you all to participate by replying below with a slogan or mantra (or several if you’re inspired!).  * Upvote the ones that speak to you most and feel 7 Cups to you * Comment on them for extra points and encourage each other! We’ll rank the highest to feature in the community and across our socials. Cheers will be awarded to everyone who takes part! From the bottom of my heart, thank you for helping us tell our (your) story!
7 Cups for the searching soul book - Read and review to get a badge!
by Hope
Last post
Monday
...See more Hi everyone, I hope you are doing well. Some of you may be aware that we have our very own book! It's called the 7 Cups for the searching soul. There is even a training /self-help guide based on the same book. The book focuses on helping you understand your behavior better, provide you with tips and tricks to grow as a person, and provides in-depth information about how our platforms can support you with your journey of growth. We encourage everyone to read the book and reflect on its contents. The admin team and I have read the book and we have really enjoyed the overall experience. You can download your copy of the book on Amazon for free here [https://www.amazon.com/7-Cups-Searching-Soul-7Cups-ebook/dp/B01BFWMCXY] * Please note that the book is available in the following Amazon marketplaces: United States, United Kingdom, Canada, India, Mexico, Brazil, Germany, Japan, Spain, France, Italy, Australia, and the Netherlands. Don't see your country listed? We've got you covered! Please find PDF and MOBI versions here [https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/611898]. To get the Soul Searcher badge please follow the following steps: Download the e-book from Amazon (if your country provides it) or use the second link and read it. Leave us a review on Amazon [https://www.amazon.com/7-Cups-Searching-Soul-7Cups-ebook/dp/B01BFWMCXY] or Good reads [https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/28930126-7-cups-for-the-searching-soul?from_search=true&from_srp=true&qid=465CcxbNjk&rank=1]. Respond to this thread, let us know you did step 1 & 2 and tell us what were your favourite bits! We will appreciate your support in downloading and reviewing the book as more downloads/reviews help us reach and support more people.
Follow us on social media!
by Hope
Last post
September 10th
...See more Hi everyone, I hope you all are well. Did you know you can follow 7 Cups on your favorite social media platforms? Social media can be a mixed place, on one end we can find accounts/pages related to all of our favorite things but on the other hand, it can make us compare ourselves to others and sometimes interact with less than positive content. On our social media accounts, we share positive content focusing on inspirational quotes, the great things happening in our community, and what's up in the mental health world with a little fun in between. Our aim is to provide you with content that is good for your mental health. Following 7Cups social media accounts not only makes a positive impact on your feed, but it also helps us reach more people. More people can know about our platform and can benefit from our mission. That's quite a win, win if you ask me! To acknowledge and show our appreciation for the support you show you and us! Everyone who follows the following social media accounts will receive the ‘Super Supporter badge' Instagram - @7Cups [https://www.instagram.com/7cups/] Twitter - @7Cups [https://twitter.com/7cups] & @7CupsTeen [https://twitter.com/7CupsTeen] Facebook - 7CupsOfTea [https://www.facebook.com/7CupsOfTea/] Youtube - 7 Cups of Tea [https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYsco2bYgzQzUsLnaO899Qg] LinkedIn - 7-cups [https://www.linkedin.com/company/7-cups] You can also follow 7 Cups Academy on LinkedIn! 7-cups-academy [https://www.linkedin.com/company/7-cups-academy/] Step 1) Hit follow! (We understand that not everyone has accounts on all social media platforms so you can follow the ones that you have accounts on) Step 2) Reply to this thread and let us know that you have followed us!
New Listener Coaching Team Ambassador
by AnnaSilverberg
Last post
1 hour ago
...See more Hay everyone✨! Today is a fantastic day and I have amazing news for our Quality domain!  *drumroll*  Please welcome our newest Listener Coaching Team Ambassador: 🌊 @MelodyoftheOcean 🌊 Ocean has been a part of our wonderful community since 2021, they've been involved in many teams over the years, but their current focus is on our wonderful Listener Coaching Team.  Ocean is a friendly, supportive leader who has a brilliant mind, a lot of wisdom and tons of knowledge which is filled with endless passion for quality, the Listener Coaching Team already benefits greatly from their leadership, they truly are an aspiring leader. Please join me, everyone in congratulating @MelodyoftheOcean [http://www.7cups.com/@Melodyoftheocean] as our new Listener Coaching Team Ambassador. ✨💙✨ ✨  All Listener Coaches:  @anonhelp123 @HopieRemi @KindnessMatters2020 @Sunisshiningandsoareyou @JustSophia @azuladragon34 @Blissart @kindheartedLily @daydreammemories @AnnaSilverberg @Arie3
7 Cups Academy: Content Development and Marketing (CDM) Program
by SoulfullyAButterfly
Last post
3 hours ago
...See more Hi everyone, Earlier this month, the 7 Cups Academy [https://www.7cups.com/forum/SiteUpdates_100/HsHaven_1970/StriveTowardsLeadershipProfessionalExcellencethe7CupsAcademy_232978/1/]went live and its core aim is to provide a platform where our community users can strive towards leadership and professional excellence. I am excited to introduce and launch the Content Development and Marketing (CDM) Program as the latest addition to the Academy: Goal: Help generate and market mental health-related content at 7 Cups Program Description: The current program focuses on teaching writing tips and social media content creation practices to help generate and shape valued content to be used to aid mental health awareness and support, both at 7 Cups and for any personal projects/opportunities interested trainees may participate in. The program utilizes practical tasks and assignments to combine learned and personal strengths-based skills and lead to experience and contribution within the 7 Cups community. Program Learning Goals: The program will aid your understanding of best writing practices essential to creating content that relates to and contributes awareness and support of topics that fall in the mental health industry. It will not only enhance your communication and writing skills but provide a chance to research and generate ideas as well as get to publish finalized articles and content at 7 Cups. Moreover, it will allow you to understand an aspect of SEO based writing applications as well as effective social media marketing strategies that help boost and enhance the valued content you will produce. Program Outcomes: The program will result in attaining relevant writing, research, and marketing skills applicable to the mental health-related industry. Be a published and recognized contributor for the 7 Cups platform and be a part of the global mental health awareness and support movement! Earn a program completion certificate and be a proud alumnus of the 7 Cups Academy after graduating from the program. You can also choose to request an additional letter of recommendation. After graduation, gain an opportunity to become a permanent member of the 7 Cups Content Volunteer Team to further enhance your experience! Requirements to Join: * Be a Listener for 2 weeks and have at least 10 1-on-1 Chats * Be a member of the 7 Cups community for at least 1 month. Note: Although no prior knowledge is required to join and participate in this Content Development and Marketing Program, this program does not aim to teach basic writing skills involving grammar. Program Duration: * 8 - 12 weeks as per availability/choice (learning and practical work combined) Program Trial: Every program participant will be on a two-week trial which will aid in determining whether this program is a good fit for you. Onboarding Info We will onboard new trainees every week on Mondays. The first batch will be onboarded on Jan 25, 2021. Please apply at least 5 days before the start date you prefer. The start date will always be a Monday. Please fill the application accurately (wrong start dates, usernames, or emails will result in rejection) You will receive the acceptance email 3-4 days before your program start date. You are required to respond to the email and confirm that you can make the commitment to complete the program. Failure to respond will result in rejection of the application and you will need to apply again To apply, please find the application form here [https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdGEJKlio46Vu6_cQNn7a0h2tLAiOYe-UhW_6usG-yZUWYHDA/viewform] Updated on July 25, 2021 to update the Listener eligibility criteria, Updated on August 18, 2021 to update Program Duration as per Updated Structure Post updated to reflect the Academy acceptance email update on Jan 3, 2022
It's Not Your Fault
by Heather225
Last post
11 hours ago
...See more It’s not your fault. What has happened to you is not your fault. The challenges and hardships you’ve endured at the hands of someone else are not a reflection of your character. The harm that’s been done is not a testament to your worth. I can say this because I’ve been there, too. I wrestled with self-loathing for years. I was raised in a toxic abusive environment by parents who were not equipped for the job. They fought relentlessly with the use of emotional warfare with no regard for what I heard and what they subjected me to. I was helpless to do anything to stop the hostility. It was over my head. They used threats I could not hope to understand until I was an adult. Only after gaining distance from them both could I look back on that part of my life and piece together the puzzle I hadn't been able to see when I was stuck in the middle of it. Unfortunately, once I put it together and viewed the full picture, I started blaming myself for all the things that I believed that maybe, just maybe, I could have prevented, if I just said this, or did that. What if I had just been more assertive? What if I had just said no? What if, what if, what ifs ruled my thoughts, clouding my judgment, and instead of being the closest friend I needed to be, to the inner child relying on me, I was making an enemy out of myself. I did quite a bit of soul-searching, but the reality is it took people around me—external voices—who heard my story to give me perspective and show me that I was hurting myself. You were a child. How were you supposed to know?  It hit home. I was a child. Accepting that was hard but in doing so, I took the first step to forgive myself for the pain I put myself through. The sky opened, and a shower of catharsis washed over me. For the first time, I felt this wonderful freeing thing called validation.  Feeling validated roused this sense of empowerment and ignited a newfound curiosity to find out if I was not as alone as I led myself to believe through my pain-driven isolation. I sought out to hear other stories. I listened to countless cases of similar suffering and as heartbreaking as it was to hear them, it was deeply soothing to realize that I am not alone. Not at all. I just needed to open up and talk. By recognizing that I was a survivor, I could release the unnecessary burden of guilt, shame, and self-hatred. I can’t begin to know what you’re going through, but what I do know is that you are not responsible for the actions others have taken. For whoever needs to hear this: you did only what you knew how to do. You did the best you could with what you had. Sometimes, bad things happen to good people, and there’s nothing you could have done to avoid it. It's okay to acknowledge that and to give yourself grace. You can’t change your past, but as they say, “hindsight is 20/20.” You are accountable for one person: you. Let go of what you think you could have done, and focus on what you can do now, and you’ll find glimmers of hope where there weren’t before. You may even find some of those glimmers right here in our community. It’s not your fault. Don’t be afraid to break the cycle and cut yourself loose because you will not fall. We will be waiting here to catch you. It’s one of the bravest most empowering things you could ever do. - To those who are struggling, I hope reading this brings you comfort, and return to this post whenever you need a reminder to practice self-compassion. 💙
Dashboard activities don't stay completed after completing
by Zeraphim
Last post
14 hours ago
...See more The daily 3 activities don't stay completed after completing them and filling the 3 piece pie which represents completing the tasks for that day. When one navigates away to other parts of the site and returns to dashboard, the activities show as incomplete and the 3 piece pie to represent the completing of tasks for the day goes back to empty. This issue started yesterday and remains an issue today. Because of that, yesterday's "pie" is empty, and I expect this one's will be too. It's a bit frustrating. Anyone else have this issue?
Help Us Capture the 7 Cups Spirit: Join the 7 Cups Slogan Challenge!
by Heather225
Last post
2 days ago
...See more We’ve built something truly special here at 7 Cups. Through the collective efforts of our listeners, leaders, and beloved members, we have sprouted and grown a community that welcomes people from all walks of life who can freely and openly share their experiences, offer support, find solace, and evolve as human beings. It’s a community founded on empathy, understanding, and the belief that we’re stronger together. We’re constantly striving to capture the essence of 7 Cups in a way that resonates with who we are and embodies the magic of what we do. Everyone has a voice, and every one of you has a little bit of that magic in you, and that’s why we’re turning to you for help! We’re looking to collect slogans and mantras that encapsulate the spirit of 7 Cups. Something that truly reflects the impact we have on each other’s lives. A slogan is a short, catchy phrase that is easy to remember. E.g. “think different" “breakfast of champions” and in the context of Cups: “grow through the path of problems.” & “high warmth high expectations” “beams!” A mantra is a word/words or phrase that’s memorable and easy to repeat. E.g. “I am enough” and in the context of 7 Cups: “listen with your heart” “we listen, we care.” As you think about 7 Cups, what comes to mind? I invite you all to participate by replying below with a slogan or mantra (or several if you’re inspired!).  * Upvote the ones that speak to you most and feel 7 Cups to you * Comment on them for extra points and encourage each other! We’ll rank the highest to feature in the community and across our socials. Cheers will be awarded to everyone who takes part! From the bottom of my heart, thank you for helping us tell our (your) story!
Home Page Not Loading
by wandamx26
Last post
3 days ago
...See more I don't know if it is just me but the home page of 7 cups is down. Every time I sign in, I get an error message of the home page. But for some reason I still can access the other areas like the chat and communities section. 
Path steps not loading for anyone else?
by LoneWolf91
Last post
Tuesday
...See more Just wanted to check if everyone is facing this. Path steps do not load. Even if I go to a specific path and click "preview", I can't see anything.
7 Cups for the searching soul book - Read and review to get a badge!
by Hope
Last post
Monday
...See more Hi everyone, I hope you are doing well. Some of you may be aware that we have our very own book! It's called the 7 Cups for the searching soul. There is even a training /self-help guide based on the same book. The book focuses on helping you understand your behavior better, provide you with tips and tricks to grow as a person, and provides in-depth information about how our platforms can support you with your journey of growth. We encourage everyone to read the book and reflect on its contents. The admin team and I have read the book and we have really enjoyed the overall experience. You can download your copy of the book on Amazon for free here [https://www.amazon.com/7-Cups-Searching-Soul-7Cups-ebook/dp/B01BFWMCXY] * Please note that the book is available in the following Amazon marketplaces: United States, United Kingdom, Canada, India, Mexico, Brazil, Germany, Japan, Spain, France, Italy, Australia, and the Netherlands. Don't see your country listed? We've got you covered! Please find PDF and MOBI versions here [https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/611898]. To get the Soul Searcher badge please follow the following steps: Download the e-book from Amazon (if your country provides it) or use the second link and read it. Leave us a review on Amazon [https://www.amazon.com/7-Cups-Searching-Soul-7Cups-ebook/dp/B01BFWMCXY] or Good reads [https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/28930126-7-cups-for-the-searching-soul?from_search=true&from_srp=true&qid=465CcxbNjk&rank=1]. Respond to this thread, let us know you did step 1 & 2 and tell us what were your favourite bits! We will appreciate your support in downloading and reviewing the book as more downloads/reviews help us reach and support more people.
What have you done to prevent burnout today? Preventing Burnout at 7 Cups
by Hope
Last post
Saturday
...See more Hi everyone! This is a forum post linked to the path 'Preventing Burnout at 7 Cups' [https://www.7cups.com/path/playlist/preventing-burnout-at-7-cups/] What have you done to prevent burnout today? This can a variety of things like: • Saying no to a task because you have enough on your plate • Taking part in self-care activities • Taking a self-care break from 7 Cups
Grief and Loss
by resourcefulPond1641
Last post
September 13th
...See more As someone who was struggling with both intense grief and loss; after I came back to this site after a break, it took me a long time before I realized those things were still supported here; but they were now under General Support. I think that feels inappropriate; and I never would have thought to look there, because it seems to me likely to be a very different type of person and issue that would cause someone to look into general support, rather than someone looking for specific help to due to going through intense grief over the traumatic death of someone close to them as I was. I understand that that area wasn't actually being used that much; but somehow having it under the area of General Support seems even worse, because it feels so dismissive to me, as if it's not a serious enough this to be allowed it's own area. Or even to be mentioned in the title would have made it at least easier to find (e.g. General Support + Grief and Loss). I'm not sure how to solve this exactly, but I think this is something that needs to be addressed. If it was easier to find / signposted better maybe more people could actually find support there? Or maybe it would be better to let it have it's own area, even if it wasn't used as much. Because it's such an important topic. Intrested if anyone else has any thoughts about this?
Dark mode for 7cups on desktop?
by LovelyKittyCat
Last post
September 13th
...See more I know we have dark mode on the app...but what about the desktop website? As a fellow night owl, I would very much appreciate the addition. 😛 If it is available then I'm blind and I can't find the setting lol.
Follow us on social media!
by Hope
Last post
September 10th
...See more Hi everyone, I hope you all are well. Did you know you can follow 7 Cups on your favorite social media platforms? Social media can be a mixed place, on one end we can find accounts/pages related to all of our favorite things but on the other hand, it can make us compare ourselves to others and sometimes interact with less than positive content. On our social media accounts, we share positive content focusing on inspirational quotes, the great things happening in our community, and what's up in the mental health world with a little fun in between. Our aim is to provide you with content that is good for your mental health. Following 7Cups social media accounts not only makes a positive impact on your feed, but it also helps us reach more people. More people can know about our platform and can benefit from our mission. That's quite a win, win if you ask me! To acknowledge and show our appreciation for the support you show you and us! Everyone who follows the following social media accounts will receive the ‘Super Supporter badge' Instagram - @7Cups [https://www.instagram.com/7cups/] Twitter - @7Cups [https://twitter.com/7cups] & @7CupsTeen [https://twitter.com/7CupsTeen] Facebook - 7CupsOfTea [https://www.facebook.com/7CupsOfTea/] Youtube - 7 Cups of Tea [https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYsco2bYgzQzUsLnaO899Qg] LinkedIn - 7-cups [https://www.linkedin.com/company/7-cups] You can also follow 7 Cups Academy on LinkedIn! 7-cups-academy [https://www.linkedin.com/company/7-cups-academy/] Step 1) Hit follow! (We understand that not everyone has accounts on all social media platforms so you can follow the ones that you have accounts on) Step 2) Reply to this thread and let us know that you have followed us!

Welcome to 7 Cups HQ.  This is where all news and updates will be posted by staff and ambassadors, subscribe to stay in the loop!

Community Resources

Self Help Guides  https://www.7cups.com/supportGuides/selfHelpGuides.php

Feeling stressed? Visit our mindfulness resource center  https://www.7cups.com/forum/MindfulnessSupportCommunity_106/ResourceLibrary_1062/

How about joining a discussion about what you find most challenging? Schedule is here:    https://www.7cups.com/home/communityCalendar.php

Group Support Chatrooms  https://www.7cups.com/connect/groupChatrooms.php

Forums with info on many areas you may be looking for   https://www.7cups.com/forum/

Looking for an online therapist? 7cups offers this now, see here:   https://www.7cups.com/online-therapy/?ob=1