Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Group Support Leaders Check-in

ASilentObserver December 7th, 2019

Hello Group Support Leaders,

I hope you are doing well. My apologies for being late in reaching out to you all. I am on a bit of a tight schedule right now so I am hoping to have monthly team meetings from next month.

I am thankful to each one of you for giving your best efforts consistently and keeping rooms safe and supportive for everyone.

For this month, I would request you to fill this short check-in form and share your thoughts with me.

Also, you all are welcome to message me with anything you want to discuss, suggest or share related to Group Support Safety and Engagement. I would revert to you ASAP.

Keep up the great work! Thank you!

Rebekah December 12th, 2019

@ASilentObserver

Replying for reference, will get back as soon as possible

ASilentObserver OP December 12th, 2019

Hey team!

I hope you are doing well. I request you to fill this short check-in form and share your thoughts with me. And, please fill your information here!

I need them to know who all are in the Group Support Team so we can coordinate better with each other and I could help you wherever you need me. It will allow me to keep the team information so I do not miss any team members to communicate with!

Please take a minute to submit both by this weekend (Dec 15, 2019)

I will be grateful to you for the help! Thank you!

Tagging GS Leaders as per the best of my knowledge!

@adaptiveStar90 @AddictedTealover98 @Ahmed @Alia3475 @amiablePeace77 @Amy @Amy @Angelshealtranquilityprevails @AnyaS @AriannaPink @ASilentObserver @audienta @AveryLove @Ayla @Ayla @azuladragon34 @Babycakes112 @bear228 @Blaise23 @BleuPhoenix @BlindGrapefruit @bouncyVoice4149 @brilliantTurtle89 @CaringBrit @caringPanda45 @charmingTime @CitrusBliss @compassionateNight66 @crystalclearnow @DanaMH @dekoo1 @delightfulUnicorn38 @Duckswithmoose @DylanxYuzu @Ele @electricPoetry61 @Elle22 @Emirson2018 @Emmur @emsworld @enigmaticJet79 @enlightenedTree32 @Erato @Erica @ErinKay @fairyava @fantasticDancer50 @fantasticWatermelon83 @firebolt110 @FlowerTheSun @fluffyUnicorns84 @Freedomtochoose @FriendlyPotato2321 @frostyOcean72 @GentleFlameofCaring @gentleSun78 @GrahZeymahzin @Gyda @Harieo @Heather225 @HeatherBug @HereComesTheSun7 @Hofimon @HopefulPuppyPup @Hoxenos @ice786 @IcedEthan @InternalAcceptance @Isentropic @Isha @ItsDev @ItsJoel @IvyL @Jackie @Jenna @Jennifer164 @junkiesuperstarislistening @KarrotCake @Kate @katieee1234 @KatRebane @kernlistener1 @KindBean2002 @kindSoul10 @krispykitty12 @Kritikaaa @LandOfHopesx3 @LavenderFlower @lavenderpeach1107 @LeetheUnicorn @LightDragon @LilyBlossom21 @LittleAardwolf @littlepony @livefreely04 @LivieGrace @Lonerwolf2018 @Lostsoul0241 @lovethelittlethings @LovingSparkle @MangoSunflower7 @MarshmaIIows @MidnightRaven999 @MistyMagic @MonBon @Mountainmystic777 @MrsAshleyMarie @Nada @Nenz @Nenz @nothingisforever91 @onedirection1213 @optimisticDreamer3906 @PalmTreesNRainbows @pamharley003 @peacefulBubbles40 @PenguinPower31 @Peter1447 @PhoenixAsh @Pidge2 @PoliteOcean @politeUnicorns47 @RandomAccessMemory @rebecca947 @RebekahRebel @River @Rivercat22 @Robin7cups @Rose @RumpleSteeleSkin @Samar27 @saranova @sely @sereneSunshine50 @Shivam501 @Sibafo @SilverWaterfall @sisterdj @SmileyPower @snowneoonbluez43553 @SoulfullyAButterfly @soulsings @SpringWaltz @sunnyPeace39 @SuperAwesomeDragon @Suranta @sweetnutella @Tazzie @TooManyFruits @TortueDesBois @ToxicUnicorn @tranquilbear14 @Treestar @Twitch98 @Tyedyedbutterfly65 @UnderTheTableAndDreaming @VickyP @VinylFly @vivelespatates @Vixiana @WeedyGarden @WeGotThis211001 @WendyBird15 @whimsicalMonkey84 @younity @zaatarHoney @Zammn

CaringBrit December 12th, 2019

@ASilentObserver done both

Angelshealtranquilityprevails December 12th, 2019

@ASilentObserver done! Just had surgery 3 weeks ago so I am trying my best to be here.... added it as a note on info sheet

AriannaPink December 13th, 2019

@ASilentObserver

All done, form is sent in, and I entered all of my information in the dashboard you provided!!!

AddictedTealover98 December 12th, 2019

Obs, your form has the wrong selection(?) for listener or member question. Just to inform!

vivelespatates December 12th, 2019

hi there @ASilentObserver
i would suggest to change the choices of answer for your question "Are you a listener or member".

ASilentObserver OP December 12th, 2019

Thank you. I probably missed it! Thank you for correcting me.

compassionateTree4567 December 18th, 2019

@ASilentObserver Hi! I had a bit of a break here. Can you please remind me what I am a group support leader for? Thank you