Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Most cherished item in your home ?

Sunisshiningandsoareyou July 29th, 2021

Hey lovelieees, it is super awesome how we develop a close bond with some things ~ for others it might only be a "thing" but for us, this something is an important part of our daily life or life in general ~ some have comfy blankets of support, others have a retro wrist watch with some memory attached. ❀

How about you, What is your most cherished item in your home? What makes it so special to you? πŸ₯°

Paprika001 July 29th, 2021

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou
The item at home I cherish the most is this one box that my friends gave me before I moved to India. They made wonderful "Open when..." cards for me and gave me a few gifts, all of this was packed into the box so beautifully. I loved the gifts and the cards, but more than that, I love how I think of them and all the amazing memories we made together every time I see that beautiful circular teal, white, and goal box.

Sunisshiningandsoareyou OP July 30th, 2021

Awwwieeee made my day ! This was so heart warming to read , can imagine the sentiment attached with the gift ! So beautiful , thankyou for sharing @Paprika001 ❀

Paprika001 July 30th, 2021

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Awww I'm so glad that you liked thisss <3

Sunisshiningandsoareyou OP July 30th, 2021

Lovedddd* thissss πŸ€—β€ @Paprika001

greenYard2803 August 1st, 2021

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou All of my pictures. It is a way of remembering.

Sunisshiningandsoareyou OP February 6th

@greenYard2803

I love pictures too, definitely the most cherished way of remembering!πŸ₯°

LovetoGod August 1st, 2021

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou
​​​​​​I don't know tbh. Maybe there are so many but I guess. The most cherished item in my house is the fluffy soft 5 cushions with having velvet beautiful soft cushion cover on which there are two teddy bears on each who are reading books. So I really love them ❀

@LovetoGod

Omigosh this sounds adorable, lovely Loveee. πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯°

Iamwhoiamwhoami August 1st, 2021

Nothing

Dooritos August 1st, 2021

Drawings and painting my dad drew. He died when I was 12 so it make me feel like he is never that far from me.

Sunisshiningandsoareyou OP April 11th, 2023

@Dooritos Aww I'm so sorry for you loss. It's the little things that we keep our love ones in, and it sure matters. Sending love your way!❀

lazyKatz August 1st, 2021

Although I have several things I treasure I'd have to say my memories are the most precious thing to me. Without those I'd feel bereft.

Sunisshiningandsoareyou OP April 11th, 2023

@lazyKatz I love this and relate so much! Memories are so precious! πŸ’›

WhisperWillow2020 August 2nd, 2021

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

I have a blanket a classmate made me when I graduated decades ago and needs someone to fix the holes in it, and I also have a bear I received decadeds ago.

@WhisperWillow2020

Woah, you're such a keeper. I love this.πŸ’›

pamharley003 August 2nd, 2021

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Most cherished item in your home ?

My most cherished item in my home is our fur baby, She is not a dog and is treated as a child in a fur body. She brings happiness in the home and is our #1 reason for love

@pamharley003

Furbabies for the winnnn!🐢πŸ₯°

lovelyWords13 August 12th, 2021

My cat :)

lazyKatz August 12th, 2021

@lovelyWords13
I love my cat too he's my not so little baby.🐱

lovelyWords13 August 13th, 2021

@lazyKatz
They are our wee babies , I treat her that way she is 17 years old now & I still look at her as a baby

lazyKatz August 13th, 2021

@lovelyWords13
Mines 14

@lazyKatz
My other cat lived until 20 years old I had two cats , sadly she passed away last year but it is part life & she had a good life :) lovely your boy 14

@lazyKatz
I did have 2 but 1 had to be put to sleep just after Christmas. They were brother and i was worried the remaining cat would pine but fortunately he settled down ok.

@lazyKatz
Sorry for your loss , I felt same as they were good with each other , and at times did fight nothing big just two female cat's , but she settled ok after it ..

@lovelyWords13
As you said it happens it's part of life. I wouldn't have been without him although the neighbour did get annoyed with him jumping on the car

@lazyKatz
Awe cute he is :)

VictoriaLove7 February 6th

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

This is an interesting & fun topic, Sunshine! πŸŒžβ€πŸ€—β€

The most cherished item in me home is a customized keychain! ❀

What about you, Sunshine 🌞❀ what's the most cherished item at your home? πŸ€—β€

@VictoriaLove7

Thank you, Vicc, and that keychain sounds lovely!❀

My most cherished item probably are the photo albums, I think hehe! One of them forshoreee! 🌈

VictoriaLove7 February 6th

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Photo album is full of beautiful stuffs fosho 🌈, Sunshine! πŸŒžβ€πŸ€—β€

RachelListener February 6th

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

A tumbler that I got when studying overseas!Β  ΛΆα΅” α΅• α΅”ΛΆΒ 

@RachelListener Aw the memories and nostalgia it brings! ^_^Β