Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I don't understand this place

Eltona March 21st, 2021

I'm new here and I've tried using this a couple of times but always get it by a wall. I've tried getting listeners and all they ever say is somebody's not available leave a message and then the response is a bot telling me we program the path for you. So they don't listen. What's the point

RarelyCharlie March 22nd, 2021

@Eltona You have to go to the Browse Listeners page and choose a listener who has a Chat Now button.

Sometimes a listener has a Chat Now button, but is not available to chat. In this case, block the conversation and leave a report. Then try another listener who has a Chat Now button.

I don't know why they make it so complicated. Maybe it's because good web designers are expensive and hard to find.

Charlie

Eltona OP March 22nd, 2021

I did get someone and I was surprised that the response was more "life is wonderful" response, than trying to understand why I struggle with that.

RarelyCharlie March 22nd, 2021

@Eltona Well, the "life is wonderful" thing is another problem. Again, you can block the conversation and report it.

Charlie

Eltona OP March 22nd, 2021

The listener is highly rated so I'm guessing it's me taking it wrong

caughtinthemiddle April 25th, 2021

Keep trying! There are a lot of good listeners on here-but can be hard to find-sometimes. I was on several years ago and felt like I connected faster/easier back then. I have been off fir 3 years? Just got back on. Anyway- I have tried to connect with listeners but keep getting disconnected in chats after 3-5minutes! A pop up asks me to rate a listener-I did not click it, then I go back on and thy are gone. But I was not trying to end chat! Waiting to hear back from service about my question.. but I have found other listeners who stay on and are helpful. As above -do see if button is chat available. If no one comes on after 2-3 minutes I end it and try someone else!!