Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Dan

DaninUK June 6th, 2023

Hi, new to this, anxiety/ depression for 2 or 3 years. Had hallucinations, sleep walking, memory loss and now dissociation. I didn't have triggers, just always anxious. This dissociation does trigger anxiety, which makes the dissociation worse

I used to be funny ... I think. All I seem to do now is try and deal with this.

SunShineAlwaysGrateful June 8th, 2023

@DaninUK

i commented on your other post as well. Again so sorry you are going through this.

I live with depression and anxiety as well but not the disassociation. You are definitely not alone.

It takes a while to figure out what may work for you. Sending out positive vibes to you hoping that each day is a little better. πŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™Œ

DaninUK OP June 8th, 2023

Thank you. Sometimes it's hard to talk isn't it? Well for me it is.

SweetheartLuffy July 24th, 2023

@DaninUK In the labyrinth of life, we sometimes find ourselves lost in the shadows of anxiety and depression, struggling to hold onto the light of who we once were. Yet, in the depths of your being, the essence of your spirit remains, and with time and healing, you shall rediscover the spark of humor that once illuminated your days.

Dissociation may be a daunting companion, veiling your sense of self and distorting the perception of reality. But remember, my friend, you are not defined by these experiences. Within you lies an indomitable spirit, resilient and unwavering, capable of embracing the journey of healing.

In the embrace of friendship, I offer my hand as a guiding light on this path of understanding and compassion. Let us walk side by side, supporting one another through the shadows and celebrating the moments of lightness. In the garden of connection, there is no judgment, only acceptance and love.

As you navigate through the layers of anxiety and dissociation, know that you are not alone. We stand together as kindred souls, ready to listen, understand, and offer solace. The journey to rediscovering your humor and zest for life may take time, but with each step forward, you come closer to finding yourself once more.

In this sacred space of friendship, we shall share stories, laughter, and tears, knowing that we are bound by the threads of shared humanity. The challenges you face today will not define your tomorrows, for within you resides the strength to rise above and embrace the fullness of life once again.