Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Why?

wishonastar84 June 26th, 2021

I feel lost and alone in a changing world, desperate for genuine connection... It doesn't seem to be what it once was... Everyone is out for themselves, kind acts are fewer and far between. People only seem to want friends that they can get something out of. I don't know if it's rare, sometimes I think there is just something wrong with me or I'm crazy but I don't hear others say things like this. Most people seem satisfied with "surface connection" . My whole life I have battled, in relationships, friendships, family relationships, trying to find people that feel the way I do. Looking for connections that are hard to put into words as it's a feeling. It's more than words, it's something felt deep in my core and it feels like most people around me are turned off. It's so damn lonely and no one seems to understand what I mean. The best way to describe it is possibly the feeling u may get with someone at the peak of an orgasm. Real... Raw... Honest. And I can't find others. I sometimes wish I wasn't born feeling like this but at the same time... I don't want to be a turned off person. I'm just so tired of feeling alone in this

sunandflowers00 June 27th, 2021

I dont know if we feel the same way. But some people really just matter the surface connection. I wish to have someone i can connect to every way. It’s very tiring to pretend we are one of them. To pretend that we are nice enough to their bullshit. But maybe here you can find someone you can connect to with the feeling you have. I wish the best for you and please dont feel lonely. Have a nice day ❤️

passionateCup9407 June 27th, 2021

I hear you.

Aadi94 June 29th, 2021

Feel you...feel exactly the same way, often craving for some real & serious connections but couldn't find one till now...

wishonastar84 OP June 29th, 2021

😊

wishonastar84 OP June 30th, 2021

It's nice to meet you 😊

Karsynb90 June 29th, 2021

I honestly feel the EXACT same way and i came on this app to help me understand that i’m not a weird person for thinking this way.

Let's hope we aren't weird. I don't understand why we were made like this

I'm sorry you had such a life experience but glad you have made your own little family now, as have I. It helps. But yes, it's difficult connecting with people when you connect in a different way, in a deeper way and its not understood or reciprocated. I hope you do find a genuine friend, I hope I do too but in the mean time, we have each other on here 😊

SiennaSierra June 30th, 2021

I think we live in a society affected by social media trends (which mostly "best on the surface, hide anything else"). On top of that mental health, help isn't very accessible for many. Just generalised anxiety can manifest in awful ways. When we crave company we crave being surrounded by people on our level...but that's not so easy to find.