Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What would your partner do?

zeetee17 April 23rd, 2023

If your partner could read your mind, would they still want to be with you?

checkszn April 23rd, 2023

Yes, love in unconditional

zeetee17 OP April 23rd, 2023

is love between a man and a woman truly unconditional?

checkszn April 23rd, 2023

In my opinion yes

zeetee17 OP April 24th, 2023

even if there was infidelity?

zeetee17 OP April 25th, 2023

I guess we have to agree to disagree. I believe true unconditional love would never have infidelity. Once it happens you pevert the love that once was. it will never be the same or as strong as before the infidelity. the victim is forever changed and possible has irreparable harm

Torean April 24th, 2023

@zeetee17

I really, really don't think so. 😅 I don't think most people would want me close to them if they could see in my head. They might get addicted to my thoughts though.

soundouss657 April 24th, 2023

*** nah, He'll think I'm too crazy to be with

Smrtbibliophile April 25th, 2023

I am not with anyone right now but I'll apply is to my ex husband. I would be OK with him reading my mind as he already knows I'm weird. Also I suspect he wouldn't bother to read it, lol. He is my best friend and we stlll live together to support each other and our kids. (there was cheating in the marriage.

If you reverse it I don't know if I want to read his. Maybe if I could customize it to not see things about any potential relations hes had or had. I know I'd get jealous even though I don't want him back and love our relationship now. I know it will trigger me so I'd need to set a boundary.