Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Self Care

Alivingston August 30th, 2023

I don’t know what I would do without my little self care things (meditation, exercise, journaling) - what are some of your favorite forms of self care?

Goodtogo1 August 30th, 2023

@Alivingston

Riding bicycle, journaling, talking with the few friends I have, listening to relaxing music, watching an inspirational movie, being helpful to someone who need it.

politePeach9642 August 30th, 2023

@Alivingston

getting enough sleep

impartialPlum5477 August 31st, 2023

I also enjoy those things, but recently I’ve delved into skin care (lotions that smell nice and body scrubs) or going out to eat at my favorite restaurant is a good pick me up 😁

diplomaticWater8954 August 31st, 2023

Journaling my thoughts and going over them with myself. Feeling comfortable and well in my own body and mind. Usually calming YouTube videos. That sort of thing. Exercises like stretching and walking at the minimum. Meditation takes a lot of work for me, but yes if I get there.

FearlessViking869 August 31st, 2023

@Alivingston

i love to read and workout. But you know I’m down when I’m not doing either of those things

trueconfidant123 August 31st, 2023

@Alivingston

I appreciate how you value and prioritise self-care. It doesn't have to be a major activity but a source of refreshment. For me, it includes- Reading 📖, Nap 😴, Skincare 🌻, etc.

treat-yourself-do-you.gif

0B August 31st, 2023

mediation & journaling

littlebear111 October 4th, 2023

i will go park for a walk, and ride my small motorbike run around the city