Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

No thing

tiredbubble00 February 2nd

I 'm 36,i worked hard until this age.I passed all the exams all the though schools .I did everything right always choosed hard way.Now i 'm looking mirror ,my health is in bad situation,i haven't a close friend where i live,i didn't have a healthy relationship,only my parents are with me ,and they are getting older and older and i know after a decade i will be all alone.What did i do wrong that my life went that empty road?

Mya000 February 5th

@tiredbubble00 I'm truly sorry to hear that you're going through a challenging time. It's important to recognize that you haven't done anything wrong. Life can take unexpected turns, and sometimes circumstances are beyond our control. Your hard work and achievements are commendable, and it's never too late to make positive changes. If you ever want to talk, I'm here for you. You deserve support and understanding during difficult moments. Take care.

BenittaJ February 5th

@tiredbubble00 im sorry you feel this way. Id tell you 36 is not old, you can do whatever you feel u missed in the past. You haven't had any good frnds in the past!! Tats k.. try to befriend someone!!! Remember: We are always here for u. We hear u. 

helpfulKiwi4855 February 5th

@tiredbubble00 .. This is like the prime time of your life.. not late.. no need to feel sorry.. 

AverageJoe77 February 5th

@tiredbubble00 Similar situation. Worked hard and the return is so little. Others do not recognize your achievement much, because the results are meager. Plain and ordinary friends get a lot of recognition despite all kinds of flaws. But nobody seems to see through them. Me? I immediately get disparagement, criticism, pointing out of faults etc. Worked hard on relationships, but nothing is good. Others always find some fault. I have to be the one making all the effort. Once I stop putting effort in the relationship, the whole thing begins to weaken. Thinking what to say, how to entertain and so on. A female friend of mine just posts a picture of her plain dinner and gets 20-30 comments that spur long conversations. Literally, just sends an emoji and gets an hour of conversation from multiple people. I’m tired. Work and work, and the return is so meager. I accept that the fault is with me, work hard to correct my faults, but then all that work is kind of useless. Later, they will just tell you to try harder. It’s you. Just embrace the world. Etc. yeah… 

Swfit April 7th

Yes, quite a simliar situation since i was a kid. My hard work never yield any results or rewards from real life compared to those that committed way less or nothing and my family loathed me. Only thru video games i get the feeling that i exists and could make a difference. Dun be discouraged and find a channel to cope with this. Mine was video games and i hope you find yours.

loyalFig5257 February 5th

@tiredbubble00 Stay strong. 

optimisticAcres2075 February 29th

same here. try to find a work life balance. or balance in general. I have also realised last year with 38 that the tough education was not worth anything. I had a few years a stable job but no recognition. for the boss didn't matter who does the job and kept paying same amount and not caring. I got burnout and lost my last job. and now no one cares, the company moves on. I am alone and just met a guy but don't know how stable the relationship is

Skytied February 29th

@tiredbubble00 , hey there. Firstly,  congratulations that you have accomplished so many achievements in life. Getting there must not have been an easy task. So much to work upon and prepare. It's natural that your time for social interaction would have been very scarce. But that sacrifice  paid well . But I get why it worries you inspite of all the gains you have gained. And I know it's scary to feel lonely and worse to live in  fear , of being left behind , without people who knows you to some great depths. From where I see it , you haven't done anything wrong , infact you seem to have achieved what many of us dream of. But yes all of us lack in some areas and that's not a crime. But the best part about life is , we control it. You were busy building your life then . You are now capable of taking much more time out . I won't say you have or need more people in life. But if you think that would make you happy then go for it. And man , 36 is not a age where you are allowed to sit back.  and say I am old , not for anything under the  sun. You can find your  own people now too , that is if you want to. Not having them so far doesn't make you anyless of a person than you are. That's okay too. 

just1man March 30th

Hey tiredbubble00, I feel the same way. I am curious what other's have to say about this?

Swfit April 7th

You are not alone in this. I have a wife and 2 kids but somehow i felt more lonelier than i was when i dun have them. But maybe look from another perspective that you may not have done anything wrong and this road is not as empty as you perceive.

Tinywhisper11 April 11th

@tiredbubble00 you did nothing wrong sweetie. In fact you spent your life doing everything right. Unfortunately it's the luck of the draw. Lifes twists and turns can give you everything or take everything away. So all we can do is sit back and enjoy, make the most of the twist and turns. Remember the meaning of life is happiness. What ever your next step is make it happiness ❤❤ gives you a giant tiny hug ❤