Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Looking for friends.

jules1054 October 28th, 2022

I posted in here a few days ago because I was just feeling a bit down over a situation that ended a friendship of mine that I’m still grieving 2 months later. I do have people in my life, but I would love to make some new friends or even one good friend that might be struggling with losing someone they truly cared about. It be nice to relate to someone. I know time will heal my pain but I really miss having someone there. I realized you can’t send direct messages here but maybe there’s a way we can connect. If anyone wants to reach out please do. It would be wonderful :)

SammiSweetheart30 November 27th, 2022

hey

kaykaybb November 29th, 2022

@jules1054

I am looking for a friend, too. A few years ago, I lost a friend I have known since I was in High School. She ended our friendship but she says that I did. Too much drama for me. But what she did hurt my feelings terribly and was very confusing to me. I have worked through a lot but the memories of the situation & the hurt just pop up at random times, making me feel like I am failing at letting it all go.

I would love to hear more about what you are going through - maybe we can commiserate together?? Regardless, hang in there.

k

amanda131306 November 29th, 2022

I would love to have friends in here too ❤

sincerePear1220 November 30th, 2022

@jules1054

I recently just ended a friendship of 20 years! It’s so painful so I understand what you’re going through. Sometimes people grow apart and that’s okay.

I’d love to connect with you and share our experiences!

hardworkingStrings2265 November 30th, 2022

@jules1054

Hey! I'm here should you want a new friend. My work hours are late but I try to check my messages often enough. Everybody can use a positive friend in their lives.

determinedNectarine5494 December 3rd, 2022

I lost everyone including my parents more or less. I’m here if you want to talk.

Uselessguyworthlessdad December 3rd, 2022

Hello , I lost my best friend about a year ago

Jaeteuk December 4th, 2022

I ended a friendship myself too. We've known each other for 15 years, and I ended our friendship in 2017. She was the only person I considered as my friend, and it was obvious that she didn't feel the same way. When I gave her my reasons to end our friendship, she didn't even try to talk me out of it. I haven't made any new friend since, only acquaintances from my workplace.

To this day, I'm still sad. I thought we could be best friends for life, now, we've lost all contact. So, I think I can understand how you may feel~

@jules1054

UnicornNM December 4th, 2022

Hey, I'm also looking for a friend. Can we connect?

intellectualWillow9978 December 4th, 2022

At 35, you are in your prime, don't give up. Life goes on but when you lose your soul mate at 82, little hope to find anyone to replace the love loss. Hope you find yourself pride and get back with every day life.

spongbobishappy December 4th, 2022

@jules1054

I am inviting you to join me in the Sharing Circle chat room where you can share witother members of 7Cups.com !! 😊

LovelyFrog8934 December 18th, 2022

I'm currently in the same boat as you. 💕💕

I lost a really close friend myself 3 years ago and I m still in deep grief and emotional pain myself. You're definitely not a lone and I'm doing my best to make new connections with people as well. I feel your pain i totally understand how you feel it definitely is difficult and painful. I'm sorry you're experiencing this and going through it too

I hear you and I understand!!!!

hardworkingStrings2265 December 27th, 2022

@jules1054

Hey, I'm always open to new friends. I understand what it feels like to be close to somebody and then that bond ends. You want to share things both important and not so important with them but that's not an option anymore. It sucks. But it gets better. We can chat when you're free.

DJmordhau December 27th, 2022

@jules1054 You can Google chat me at belialcamelast@***.com if you want
I'm going through loss and pain, too