Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Incentive

What's your incentive for being alive ?

tiredtabbycats May 24th

@courageoustiger2024 I don't have a good answer for this but I'm honestly here because I'm extremely stubborn and I refuse to let something I can't see take me down. I'm just angry at the illness and won't let it win. I hope you find a peaceful reason to keep going.  

courageoustiger2024 OP May 24th

@tiredtabbycats thank you for sharing ☺️

Em777111 May 24th

@courageoustiger2024 to raise the vibrations of the Earth 🌎🫶

pandanfe May 25th

@courageoustiger2024

Such a nice question, i guess i need a good brainstorming for this one. But to be honest, I've always seen life as a gift and I cannot disgrace it. So I try to have a fuller life as much as I can.  

pandanfe May 25th

@pandanfe

I asked same thing to my cousin and they said: Because they want to be happy and make people around them happy as well...

and one of my friend replied saying, "the reason to be alive is myself because if i am alive then only i can be with the person i love the most i can see every phase of my life enjoy just adding more memories and sense of love till my death"

intellectualEyes May 27th

@courageoustiger2024 

Earlier it used to be not being able to die then I gave up on that and was just existing until I thought I must have some purpose, I need to be useful to someone and need to do something . I'm now in a profession of helping people and it's really satisfying and now it's easy to accept everything about life and death 

genericbeing May 30th

@courageoustiger2024 Video games, love, sex, good food, funny jokes, pets, and good people

Tinywhisper11 July 4th

@genericbeing sounds about right😂😂😂😂

tawxeeqK1n May 30th

I'm alive because I want to go to my dream country, America and start a very beautiful family and life there. It's all I have wanted since a kid. To be an American with beautiful bi-racial kids. Just the thought of it gives me a lot if excitement and life.

akunknown May 31st

To serve my purpose along with making as many of my dreams, fantasies and thoughts a reality as possible. To reach my goals/aspirations, as many of them as I can if not all of them. 

I was born for a reason and have (one) life to live. Might as well make the most of it so it’s not wasted as that’d be tragically sad if it was 

YourShouder03 June 6th

@courageoustiger2024 i think i have two main purposes that sort of interlink 

YourShouder03 June 6th

@YourShouder03 one is being a true believer of my faith. its something that gives me peace and order in my life

YourShouder03 June 6th

@YourShouder03 the other is making something beautiful from something bad. my childhood/teens were awful but theyve become the very seeds i needed to build a life-long passion for helping others find their light. (my goal is becoming a psychologist)

Hiiamanonymous June 7th

I cant die because the funeral prices in our country are insane around 7,000$ each year. I dont want to be a burden to my parents even in my death.

windchimes1991 June 26th

@courageoustiger2024

My biggest incentive is that I don't want to go to ***. And I don't want to devastate my family. I wish I hadn't been born.

intellectualEyes June 26th

@windchimes1991 I feel the same way but sometimes I try to live while I'm existing. 

@courageoustiger2024

Jesus <3

JustCory88 July 1st

@courageoustiger2024 I see it like being given one more day to get it right. To do the things I didn't do the day before that make a difference.

greenSkies3876 July 4th

@courageoustiger2024 my writing. I feel I have a duty to God to write; I cannot die until I have done enough with my gift. 

Tinywhisper11 July 4th

@courageoustiger2024 we have been given a precious gift, the gift of life.  God gave us brains to think and create with, a world full of magic and beauty, and we should not waste one breath of it. It's sometimes hard to believe those things, but when it comes down to it, for misery and suffering, that's caused by humans, not this precious world. The meaning of life is happiness, so do whatever it takes to make your life and others around you a happy one

Tinywhisper11 July 4th

@Tinywhisper11 wow! I should be a motivational speaker😎

You really should!!! And a writer <3

Tinywhisper11 July 5th

@jesusredeemedme2425 😁 ❤ thanks sweetie ❤ I've been writing poems lately ❤

I wanna seeee hehe

Tinywhisper11 July 7th

@jesusredeemedme2425 I'll tag you on two of my poem threads ❤❤

Thank you <3

Arsalan01 July 5th

Me dying would make the world a better place and we can't have that, can we x

Nooooo!!!! Don’t think like that… You being here makes the world a better place <3

octopod July 6th

Definitely curious what happens next. Like if I have nothing else I still want to know what's going to happen in the world. We live in really quickly changing times. Its exciting to know, and to have been there

Yourenotalone42 July 7th

Curiosity for the future

@courageoustiger2024 Being able to be there for folks who may not have others to be there for them when needed.

Same!!! Using my trauma to relate to others who’ve endured similar things. Being able to understand from experience is a priceless gift <3

drmthwsn July 13th

@courageoustiger2024 well I guess mine would be to not let the life my father tried so hard for, to go to waste after him sacrificing so much