Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Do you think i should change my lifestyle?

blueorchid1010 September 3rd

I'm so stressed that i have stopped reacting emotionally, either it converts to anxiety or nothing at all..then again anxiety is also an emotion which i don't like.... I have no appetite, my doctor is running tests over me if anything is wrong with my body, but the wait for these test results..is real... it's only adding up to my stress.

I'm also preparing for a competitive exam....i don't see any success ahead .. I'm hopeless.. Everyday i just give my best in my studies...

Concluding i only know one thing right now... it's that how to study... I don't feel a need to talk to someone or meet someone even my long distance boyfriend who really loves me..i also love him and my family..my friends...but i feel loss in energy when i meet someone...only way of gaining energy for me is studying..

Am i sounding obsessive or geeky?

Optimisticempath September 6th

@blueorchid1010

is the exam causing you so much stress? or anything else too?

seems like the exam is important to you and it's very important to work hard for your dreams and goals but not if it starts affecting your health...your health is important too so if little changes in your lifestyle may help you to feel better then it may be worth a try πŸ’•

me hopes you are gentle with yourself πŸ’•

blueorchid1010 OP September 6th

I'm trying to change my lifestyle, I don't feel like doing anything else...but still I'm trying, i hope I change it positively