Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Loneliness

JingleSavage June 26th, 2023

So i found recently that being alone hurts more then anything i dont really have many people i can go to and not alot of friends to kinda keep my mind busy idk if its allowed but are there any people on here that have this same issue and just want some new folks to talk to?

Sunisshiningandsoareyou June 28th, 2023

Hello there, @JingleSavage, welcome to the community.

Loneliness can be incredibly challenging to deal with, you're certainly not alone in feeling lonely.

I'm so proud of you for wanting to reach out and connect with people. And ofcourse, its allowed, that's what 7 cups is for, to provide emotional support and compassionate company!

Please feel free to browse for listeners, if you'd like a 1-1 chat here: https://www.7cups.com/BrowseListeners/ (you can also select various filters on this page).

If you'd like to get to know and connect with more people, you can try the group chatrooms also, here: https://www.7cups.com/chat/?tab=pm#convListHolderModalGroup

I hope you have a good experience here! 💛

plumCircle3482 June 29th, 2023

Hi, yes I just ended things with my really close friend and they were probably one of the only people who genuinely cared about me. There’s not much I can do to take my mind off of it apart from online work. So I can understand what being lonely feels like and I hope it gets easier for you. Everyone deserves to have someone to talk to, it’s only natural to want to connect with other people. So I’m here if you want to talk about anything.

JingleSavage OP July 20th, 2023

Thank you so much my phone messed up so i wasnt able to respond so thank you again for the hand reached out

Dawnie0203 July 20th, 2023

i feel the same way! I only really have a couple super close friends and I thought that was enough but they have other friends and aren’t always free and the loneliness is just not something I was expecting so I totally get that feel and would love to talk whenever you need some to talk to!!

JingleSavage OP July 24th, 2023

Do you have any social media i cud reach u at

embraeycingme1 July 25th, 2023

i have friends, but I talk more with them online than I do in person and I know this isn’t the same thing as being alone, but isolating myself gets lonely sometimes

im sorry that

I care 💗

I like meeting new people so I’m here if you want to talk

embraeycingme1 July 25th, 2023

I’m sorry, I tried to edit it to say “ hey “ at the beginning but I’m not sure how to edit it. So hey haha

Cheyenne2010 July 25th, 2023

I am always lonely so I know how that feels and how it could affect your mental health. I will be here for you if you need to talk about it.

convivialTangerine8704 December 18th, 2023

*raises hand

exuberantTalker9747 January 1st

Same situation bro with me and at new year it just feeling worse, I don't know why but just feeling lonley.