Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Welcome to 7 Cups! Introduce yourself here!!

Heather225 June 21st

welcome-to-the-community_1718991389.png

Welcome to our community! We're excited to meet you!

Please introduce yourself below.

Afterward, be sure to check out our welcome pack for everything you need to know starting out:

We've got vibrant group chats too! The Sharing Circle is open 24/7 for adult users! Drop in HERE so we can get to know you better!

peachLake5899 August 15th

It's nice to meet you all. I joined this forum now because I am experiencing a serious medical issue due to an animal bite which led to two hospitalizations and a very extended recovery period. I'm glad to be back home and hope to learn about coping strategies to help manage pain and keep my spririts up while recuperating. steph-with-mantis_1723733010.jpg

Hlistens1 August 15th

Hello there! Iam a 20 year old law student aiming to make someone’s life better one day at a time.

TheHaz August 15th

@Heather225

I think I already did this.

jonghyunnie August 16th

hi everyone! i’m a newer listener on here but in the time i’ve been on here i’ve met so many people. if anyone needs someone to talk to, i’m here, no matter how hard. but if you also just want a friend we can always do that too! anyone can message anytime and i’m here for you. ~

yourlocalIKEA August 17th

@jonghyunnie

Hi there, I'm IKEA, and welcome the 7 cups! 

We're really glad to have you join the community, and I'm sure you will fit in very quickly and make lots of friends. If you have any questions about the site, you can ask me all about it and I'll try my best to answer!

I hope you a wonderful start here  (:

FarahTXZSG August 16th

@FarahTXZ as a newbie here 😄

yourlocalIKEA August 18th

@FarahTXZ

Hey, Welcome to 7 cups! 

I hope you have a wonderful start here. Feel free to ask me questions about things you're not sure or confused about on this site!

Hansnii August 16th

I am @Hansnii. Recently joined!

soulsings August 18th

@Hansnii nice to meet you.,

Hope you get the support you are looking for. 

Thetavere August 16th

Hey All! I am a late 20’s male who is fascinated by intuition, runes, mushrooms, crystals, metals, old well built architecture, sporrans, archery and sailing! 

My current goal is to become a paid intuitional reader through ancient symbols. Hopefully eventually owning a storefront and providing a safe space for people to practice intuition.

My far future goal is to own a massive sailing ship where I purchase and sell unique merchandise and goods from port to port. (Silly, maybe.. but oh so fascinating) also to create a small self sustaining community that is very focused on technological advancement.

If you have any suggestions to help me get closer to my goals I would appreciate that greatly! Though I am open to nearly all types of conversation. I wish you luck in your journey!
yourlocalIKEA August 18th

@Thetavere

Hi, I'm IKEA, and welcome to the 7 cups community! I'm glad you decided to join us.

There are many listeners and support rooms here that would be willing to help you if you ever have any problems! As for the sailing part, with all the (very veryy little) sailing experience I have, I can only say good luck in getting a boat xD

Anyways, I hope you have a wonderful start here!

Hansini7079 August 16th

Hey, folks. I'm going through a pretty tough time right now and can't find listeners.. I hope we can all get along though

Ivebutterfly August 20th

Hi! Welcome to 7 cups. I’m sorry to hear you aren’t finding listeners but you can always browse listeners and alternatively I’m here if you need to talk to a listener :) Hope you enjoy your time at 7 Cups 💖

tallApricot870 August 17th

My name is wish and I am from India, I am 24 years old and sometimes seems depressed and one more thing to my self I am not able to understand my emotions properly.

soulsings August 17th

@tallApricot870 welcome to 7 dups. Not understanding my emotions is something difficult for me too. 

raspberryFarm2712 August 18th

Hello,

I am new to 7 Cups and checking out this resource.   

A few things about myself:

I am a 62 year old woman, married, with one adult son.  I say that I am self-employed, but I work very infrequently.  Most of my work is done on a volunteer basis.  I sit on an advisory council, and am a member of several committees that focus on mental health.  I have two siblings who are Deaf and am fluent in American Sign Language.  I do a lot of advocacy work for mental health in the Deaf Community.  I love to play the piano and take weekly lessons.  I spend a lot of time doing puzzles, as well.

I struggle with chronic back, knee, and shoulder pain, along with frequent headaches.  This has limited my mobility and it is very difficult not to be able to do what I used to (I've always been very independent).  I want to travel and sightsee, but can't do this because of my medical conditions.

That's enough about me.  Thank you for providing a forum for me to share.

soulsings August 18th

@raspberryFarm2712  welcom to 7 Cups. Nice to meet you.

Sorry to hear you have physical challenges and others as well - hope you get the support you are looking for

TheFallingStar August 19th

@Heather225

Hello! My name is Andrew and I'm a new listener. I love helping people and hope I do well here in 7cups. In my free time I write songs, travel and so much more.

yourlocalIKEA August 21st

@TheFallingStar

Hey Andrew, welcome to the 7 cups community! I'm IKEA by the way.

I hope that you have a wonderful start, and be able to make lots of connections and friends. Don't be afraid to ask any questions that you have!

HopeAndSushine August 20th

Hello everyone!! I’m hope and I have just joined 7 cups as a listener. I’m excited to start this new journey as I want to study psychology soon and I love to listen to others. I got this as a suggestion to introduce myself so here I am 🙂. Hope everyone has a lovely day!!

soulsings August 20th

@HopeAndSushine thatnks for being a listener and welcome to 7 Cups.

ZIworld123 August 20th

Welcome everyone! I'm ZiWorld123- I have been part of the community for the past year and counting and I'm happy for you to explore all the ways you can grow and find support through this platform.

SunsetListener284 August 20th

Hey! I'm Sunset. I'm 16 and go by the pronouns They/Them. I became a listener as I wanted to make sure people felt heard and knew that they aren't alone <3 I wanted to be a listening ear that some feel they don't have, and i will always try my best to make you feel as heard as possible

yourlocalIKEA August 21st

@SunsetListener284

Hiii, welcome to the 7 cups community! We're happy you decided to join. I'm IKEA!

I hope that all goes well for you, and feel free to ask me any questions (:

secretTalker9435 August 21st

@Heather225 my name is Tevoniek Thompson 13 year old and im from jamaica

Heather225 OP August 28th

@secretTalker9435

welcome to the community Tevoniek!

redNickel4076 August 21st

@Heather225 My name is Karen and I am just checking things out and trying to see what 7 cups is all about.

@redNickel4076

hi Karen, I'm very happy to welcome you to our cups family! do you have any questions so far?

helloCoconut4376 August 21st

@Heather225

Hi, I am helloCoconut4376. This is only my 2nd time on here. I'm going through a rough time.

@helloCoconut4376

welcome back! i am wishing you the very best and i know our community can help you navigate this difficult time in your life!

Gloria0923 August 21st

@Heather225 Hi I am Gloria and I am a listener. Glad to be here!

@Gloria0923

thank you for signing up to make a difference, Gloria!!

peachPeach9071 August 22nd

Hi, I'm dj. Thanks for having me😊🌻

calmMango9611 August 22nd

@peachPeach9071 Welcome to 7cups. My name is calm Mango. I am really glad to meet you here at 7cups.

Em2anu3l August 22nd

Hey everyone! Emmanuel here. I'm new and super excited to be among you all!

soulsings August 22nd

@Em2anu3l welcome, Great meeting you.

Happybird8790 August 22nd

Hello everyone

I'm Happybird , and I'm new here

soulsings August 22nd

Hi @Happybird8790  nice to meet you. Welcome to 7 Cups. My name is soul or sings. 

Coquipirate August 23rd

This is Coqui (koh kee). I've been visiting site on and off for awhile now, usually in the depression chat. I honestly don't know what I'm expecting here, but hi.

hi66666 August 23rd

@Coquipirate

hi welcome to 7 seven cups