Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

❤️

LetTheSunShine22 February 11th, 2022

Hello beautiful people,

I am so glad to be a part of your community and feel like I’m not alone. Right now I’m suffering from COVID and my lungs are so inflamed - it hurts to even move. At the same time I’ve lost someone very dear to me, on top of that I don’t have a family and I have no support at all and I’m soldiering through this. I’m reminding myself through this loneliness that no matter what - somewhere - the sun is shining - even if I cannot see it right now. I’m not doing much apart from praying I get myself back soon and I’m happy to listen to anyone that needs it. ❤️

Please please remember that it gets better - even if you don’t feel like it, sometimes we don’t know what lies ahead nor what the correct steps are but from a very tender age we’ve known how to put one step in front of the other. Please focus just on the first step and conquer this first step - while the rest falls into place.

Love you all and wish you forever the best - have a beautiful sunny day wherever you are - even if it’s raining in your part of the world.

If I can do it - you can do it ❤️

AveryLove February 11th, 2022

@LetTheSunShine22 hello! im glad that 7cups can help you not feel alone during these times, and im so sorry to hear about your health situation as well as your loss - my dearest condolences. I think that you are very inspiring, as you are still here reaching out for support and on top stay positive (or at least try to) which takes such an amount of strength. Im sending you my dearest wishes. If you do need to talk, feel free to pm me or any other listener on here. Kind regards and hope you feel better soon <3

LetTheSunShine22 OP February 15th, 2022

@AveryLove - I appreciate you and your words so much! Thank you so much - I’m getting better after a long month battling it! It’s crazy to see who was around and who wasn’t.. 🥺

Izzzzzzyyyyyy February 11th, 2022

Heyy @LetTheSunShine22

I really appreciate everything you said and thanks alot<3

Just know that I am really proud of you and you are doing an amazing job in life and handling the situation really nicely. You are strong, brave and a total inspiration. I hope things get better for you and as you said they will. And we are all here for you<3

*gives hugs (if okay)*

Hugs back ❤️ It’s so nice we’re all a family in a way - and that we can care for each other through the pains - when our own ones sometimes forget us even.

sending love 💐

tealCity5362 February 11th, 2022

I know things are not going good for all of us...but we have to trust the process...there is nothing much to say we all are fed-up with listening motivational quotes. Stay hard Baby 💖

@tealCity5362 - I agree with you so much, you too darling ❤️ We got this! The only way is up from here 💪🏻

Loveyourfate February 15th, 2022

Welcome to 7 cups. It does help I felt alone and lost all my support during the pandemic.

@Loveyourfate - Hey, I can relate - how are you doing now?

Sending love ❤️

Loveyourfate February 15th, 2022

I'm feeling better .

LetTheSunShine22 OP February 17th, 2022

I’m so glad - here if you need to talk ❤️

Margiewm February 15th, 2022

Hello LetTheSunShine

I hope you recover quickly and I’m sorry you are feeling so unwell right now. Sending you a big hug❤️

LetTheSunShine22 OP February 17th, 2022

@Margiewm - thank you 🥺❤️

Sending love back 💐