Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

RiverOak2222 January 25th, 2022

Hi all, just wondering how this works? From what I gather I need to complete steps in order to unlock more features? Will this include private messaging? Thanks all.

anonyLemon4233 January 25th, 2022

@RiverOak2222 I'm relatively new too but I think I could use the listeners chat from the start.

If you go to the description section of the newbie hub there is a link to a starter pack. Unfortunately I don't know how to past the link here as I'm using the mobile version.

RiverOak2222 OP January 25th, 2022

@anonyLemon4233

Thank you for your reply, I appreciate it. I'll check out the starter pack. Have a lovely day!

ListeningDoll January 25th, 2022

Members can connect with Listeners by joining the general request queue, sending a Listener a personal request (from the "Browse Listeners" page) or leave them a message from the Listeners profile. None of these features are locked, as far as I know.

If you are unable to do these things, then you might be experiencing a bug with the site or app (I've seen someone mention that the "Leave Message" button stopped showing up for them, for example).

Sometimes, logging out, clearing browser cache/cookies, and then logging back in again can correct the issue.

It also might be important to know that Members can't PM other Members, if that is what you are referring to.

RiverOak2222 OP January 25th, 2022

@ListeningDoll

Thank you for your reply appreciate it. I'll give the clearing browser a go and go from there. Have an awesome day!