Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Intro?

tiredBirds September 13th, 2023

Hello, everyone!

My name is Sol, I'm a teen and I use they/them. I'm new to 7cups (as you might be able to tell) and I'd like to make some friends or acquaintances. Thanks!

LunaKat26 September 14th, 2023

@tiredBirds It’s nice to meet you Sol! Welcome to 7 cups! Hopefully you enjoy your time here!

Snor1ax September 14th, 2023

@tiredBirds Hello Sol! Welcome to 7 Cups! We're thrilled to have you here as a new member.

Feel free to hop in to any one of our Groups and Sharing Circles to share your thoughts and experiences!
heyman12346 September 15th, 2023

@tiredBirds hello! Im new too and a teen. my name is Kay!!! I hope you find the help you need here!!!

Juuiceee September 15th, 2023

@tiredBirds I'm new to and tbh kinda lonely no one wants to help he on a friend level could you relate?

Fyra1 September 15th, 2023

@Juuiceee I see what you mean<3 We could talk on a friend level if you want:) Just reach out!!

LiminalWonders September 15th, 2023

@tiredBirds hello! Welcome, I'm new too (I literally just joined five minutes ago) and go by she/they!

trueconfidant123 September 16th, 2023

@LiminalWonders

Hey there! Welcome to 7 Cups. We are pleased to have you with us. We hope that you have a positive experience moving forward.

welcome-pink.gif

WuonBeauty25 September 15th, 2023

Hello. Welcome 😊

selfconfidentHuman2571 September 15th, 2023

Hi @tiredBirds

Welcome.

trueconfidant123 September 16th, 2023

@tiredBirds

Hey, Sol! Welcome to the community. We are so glad that you joined and are here with us now. Signing up to seek support needs a lot of courage and we appreciate you for having taken it. Feel free to explore the platform at your own pace, connect with peers and ask questions if any. Happy cupsing!

welcome.gif