Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I'm new here

Raddogme July 10th

Suffer from Borderline Personality Disorder and extreme loneliness.  I came to 7Cups to find support.

Tinywhisper11 July 10th

@Raddogme hi I'm lola ❤ welcome to our cups family ❤❤ sorry to hear you suffer from bpd, it's not a easy thing to live with, bless you ❤ and lonliness is probably one of the most hardest things to go through😥 but hey! You came to the right place here🙂 I'm sure you'll make lots of friends here very quickly, and get all the support you deserve here too ❤❤ gives you a giant tiny welcoming hug ❤❤ it's very nice to meet you🙂

Raddogme OP July 10th

@Tinywhisper11 

Thank you for the warm-hearted welcome.

Beani3 July 10th

Heyy! Welcome to 7cups , I'm del and I'm sorry that you're having a hard time! But as the saying goes " Good days pass so do the bad! " . I totally relate to you as I deal w bpd and loneliness due to social anxiety. You're not alone in this fight <3 we'll get through it together

Raddogme OP July 12th

@Beani3

So how long have you been lonely with BDP.  I just started taking Buspirone for Anxiety too (Yeah, I'm a mess right now). but I was touched by your response and wanted to say thank you.

LittleEggHarbor July 10th

@Raddogme

Hi Raddogme : ) Welcome to 7 Cups ♥

I want you to know that your feelings are valid, and it's okay to experience the intense emotions that come with Borderline Personality Disorder. It's a tough journey, and feeling lonely can make it even more challenging. But please remember, you're not alone in this. There are people who care about you and want to support you.

It's important to acknowledge your feelings and give yourself the compassion you deserve. You have a unique light within you, a resilience that has brought you this far. Hold onto that hope, even in the darkest moments. There is always a brighter side, a new day that brings the possibility of joy and connection.

Take small steps each day towards self-care and self-love. Surround yourself with things and people that bring you comfort and happiness. Remember, it's okay to reach out for help, to lean on others when you need it. All of us at 7 Cups would love to support you!!

You are stronger than you realize, and your story is still unfolding. Every challenge you face is a testament to your courage and perseverance. Embrace the journey, with all its ups and downs, and know that brighter days are ahead.

With empathy and hope,

-`ღ´- LittleEggHarbor ♡˚‧。⋆🌻⋆。‧˚

Raddogme OP July 25th

@LittleEggHarbor wow! Thanks for the heart-felt response.  Although I have heard the things you have said before, it resonated with me that you took the time to write such a response... It made my day.  Thank you!

indigoEyes2672 July 29th

what's borderline personality disorder

TipTipTip July 29th

Can be hard, so hard, extreme loneliness can seem to bring you crazy! I don't know how fix that, but sure here you can find people that can give a little relief and kind word, and understand you, i can feel you ❣️

dhabib July 31st

@Raddogme Thad’s what my primary care doctor had she’s scares me her name is Alexandra Reily  she uspetted me let me down she made it worse 

🤗 welcome 😊

calmMango9611 August 8th

@Raddogme Welcome to 7cups. We are so glad to have you here. My name is calm Mango. It is nice to meet you here. I am glad you'er here. I am very sorry to hear your struggling right now. I hope things get better for you. I was wondering how you're coping, with your challenges? For me, I have a learning disability and I do the best I can, so days are better than other days. I also, want to let you know, your not alone. We all have our struggles and battles, so your at the right place for support. Speaking, of support, we have a lot of ways to get support here. We have Group Support Chatrooms. We have listeners, and we also have therapists. We have each other to lean on for support. So I hope you find the support you're looking for.