Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I found 7cups on Google

hotwings87 March 6th, 2015

I did just a general Google search about depression and anxiety just yesterday night while I was crying. I had been holding in my feelings all day over financial issues that I've been having lately and they just all started tumbling out. I started feeling worthless and I know that that's a dangerous feeling to have. I wanted to do whatever I could to get it out. So I came here and found a listener and I let it out. It felt great. My boyfriend also happened to call around that time also so, feeling more strength from my conversation with a listener, I told him what was bothering me also. It was a huge weight off my chest and my soul. I will be sticking around to post when I feel down again. I've been suffering with clinical depression on and off for years and I'm just to the point where I need a group to talk to about things. This seems like the perfect place. Thanks for everything that you all do.

Jadie March 6th, 2015

That's so wonderful you were able to find the help you needed, there certainly is so much relief in letting someone know what's going on and allowing them to walk with you for a bit. A warm welcome to 7 cups - I'm so glad you found the site :)

lovingWheel9130 March 6th, 2015

I am suffering from constant negative thoughts, loneliness and depression since three years.

Lizzybear124 March 6th, 2015

You're not alone you have us, you're a beautiful soul and if people don't see that's their problem and if you don't see it look harder in the mirror cuz you're beautiful and God loves you. God bless you 💜

HangingInThere626 March 9th, 2015

I found you when I checked Google for someone to talk to. Have been dealing with alot lately, and no one really to talk to abount my inner most feelings. I found you guys and have reached out to a listener and have had a chance to go into group chat for a while. Helped be cope better for now, until I can talk with my listerner. Thanks for all you do, you guys are exactly what this world needs. Looking to coming back often as I can.smiley

Cole102201 March 9th, 2015

I was looking threw the app store on my iphone and saw it! i love this!!

Georgia22 March 9th, 2015

I found 7 Cups of Tea when I googled online counselling. :)

andys99 March 9th, 2015

I did just a general Google search about depression and anxiety just yesterday night while I was crying. I had been holding in my feelings all day over financial issues that I've been having lately and they just all started tumbling out. I started feeling worthless and I know that that's a dangerous feeling to have. I wanted to do whatever I could to get it out. So I came here and found a listener and I let it out. It felt great. My boyfriend also happened to call around that time also so, feeling more strength from my conversation with a listener, I told him what was bothering me also. It was a huge weight off my chest and my soul. I will be sticking around to post when I feel down again. I've been suffering with clinical depression on and off for years and I'm just to the point where I need a group to talk to about things.

practicalPerson5559 March 9th, 2015

I cannot remember what exactly I googled -- maybe "I need to vent", because I really was about to explode and had to speak to someone.

It has been a little more than three weeks. And I am amazed! This facility does exactly what it promises -- it is full of understanding conscientious people willing to lend an ear, and whosometimes make you laugh. It's all so genuine and it's almost too good to be true (I know it is true; but it is so good I am worried it won't last). Yes. It's THAT good.

It's such an amazing feeling when you know something like this exists in our world. Honestly. I cannot admire 7cupsoftea enough.

I used to ask the question "well what if all my friends are too busy? who can I vent to then?". And now. Now I know the answer.

Bravo!! <3 I hope the people behind this project realize how significantthey are. The world is indeed a better place with 7cupsoftea in it.