Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Coping with miscarriage

Cacai September 2nd, 2020

Hi everyone I'm very new here. I haven't been able to write down my introduction here as I've been struggling to get the right words out. I'm currently going through a miscarriage. It has been very difficult physically, mentally and emotionally. I joined 7 cups to help me cope with what I'm going through.

RedWheelbarrow7 September 2nd, 2020

@Cacai

I'm very sorry to hear about your loss. I don't think there is a right way to grieve; just trying to give yourself plenty of them to process what happened. Sometimes doing something symbolic can also be healing and helpful and that's completely up to you. This site is okay for support, but it's not a replacement for connecting with friends or familiy or even a professional (although those aren't always options). I'm sure you can connect with women who have dealt with the same thing and I think that can be helpful sometimes.

Cacai OP September 2nd, 2020

@RedWheelbarrow7 thank you for your kind words. A couple of listeners have helped me cope with my situation. It's a process I think and I've decided to be patient as I've had a relapse. I was very stubborn when I first found out I was having a miscarriage. I went back to work and ended up getting worse. Now, I'm listening more to my body but it's a struggle when my mind says go but my body says no.