Laura February 5th, 2015

FROM ME!

NEED ONE???

POST HERE, I GOT YOU!

ALL WELCOME

JumpingJade March 28th, 2016

*Hug*

cinnamonbagel March 28th, 2016

our entire relationship was built on honesty and openness. he keeps texting his ex and doesn't tell me. his ex cheated on him twice. I thought i trust him but I don't know anymore. the fact that he hasn't told me and this is the second time after I confronted him the first time is making me overthink

Rileypearl March 28th, 2016

my friend that lives far away from me came to visit over the weekend. We had fun but she kept texting other people and not hanging out with me. Now she won't talk to me and I don't know what to do. She is kinda being mean, I don't know what to do.

Syncmaster March 28th, 2016

uni is making me depressed! If I died there no one would notice it would probably take them months to find my body cos no one even knows I'm there. I got unlucky with my halls so live with postgraduate Chinese people that don't speak to me. All I want is someone to talk to and to be there sometimes. I have a boyfriend that goes to uni 2 hours away but he comes to visit me a lot and I put a lot of pressure on him too and I feel bad for him because I'm such a burden on his life I cry all the time and he just has to listen to it. Once he had a tournament so didn't see me that weekend and I was just dying because I was all alone. What's worse is I've made such an effort with all the girls and every1 here joined a bunch of societies and in the beginning I was mates with these people but eventually probably because I was seeing my BF too much they just stopped hanging out with me because there was no room in the car for me and it hurt me really badly because they go out all the time without me. So I texted everyone if they wanted to go out because it was after exams and no one replied so I met up with this boy from my uni about and I lied to my boyfriend about it but he found out cos we aren't meant to meet up with boys one on one so he's having a go and we are on the brink of breaking up and I'm just so sad cos I couldn't live at uni without him and I only wanted some company I wasn't trying to hurt him or anything like I would never cheat and I explained this all to him but he just doesn't understand

Syncmaster March 28th, 2016

uni is making me depressed! If I died there no one would notice it would probably take them months to find my body cos no one even knows I'm there. I got unlucky with my halls so live with postgraduate Chinese people that don't speak to me. All I want is someone to talk to and to be there sometimes. I have a boyfriend that goes to uni 2 hours away but he comes to visit me a lot and I put a lot of pressure on him too and I feel bad for him because I'm such a burden on his life I cry all the time and he just has to listen to it. Once he had a tournament so didn't see me that weekend and I was just dying because I was all alone. What's worse is I've made such an effort with all the girls and every1 here joined a bunch of societies and in the beginning I was mates with these people but eventually probably because I was seeing my BF too much they just stopped hanging out with me because there was no room in the car for me and it hurt me really badly because they go out all the time without me. So I texted everyone if they wanted to go out because it was after exams and no one replied so I met up with this boy from my uni about and I lied to my boyfriend about it but he found out cos we aren't meant to meet up with boys one on one so he's having a go and we are on the brink of breaking up and I'm just so sad cos I couldn't live at uni without him and I only wanted some company I wasn't trying to hurt him or anything like I would never cheat and I explained this all to him but he just doesn't understand

SofaKing March 29th, 2016

@Syncmaster VIRTUAL HUGS 2u - I hope that things work out for you and remember that everything is temporary. Find what works best for you and what makes u happy :)

Alanarose March 29th, 2016

@Syncmaster I understand how you feel. My boyfriend is all I have and is like my best friend. If I lose him, I have no one. What I know is that this is something small. You only wanted someone to talk to and not a one night stand. You wanted to be heard. The guy was like a last resort. You didn't search for a guy. He should trust you. You didn't search for a guy, you just wanted someone. Know that it may seem big now and that your world is crashing down, but in a few years, it may seem small. Not all feelings last forever, especially hurt. Hurt may last a while, but certainly not forever. Know you are loved and that this is just a milestone in life. He might also feel like he let you down. He may not be upset with you, but upset with himself. He probably wishes he was there instead of that guy. He may feel like he let you down, but takes it out on you. I hope he's not physically harming you, if so, call family or let the police know. But know that you are loved. It may or may not be from him, but someone loves you very much. :)

creativeMelon1653 March 29th, 2016

I just need to feel like someone cares about me!

SofaKing March 29th, 2016

@creativeMelon1653 (((GIANT WARM HUGSSSSS💙💙💙💙💙

AuroraGirl1221 March 29th, 2016

@creativeMelon1653

I care about you. We care about you, all of us are here so we can be here for each other. That's what this community is centered on; caring for one another. We help each other out and, in turn, get help ourselves. So just know that as long as you're here, you are cared for. Big hugs for you! <3

Edsuper78 March 29th, 2016

@creativeMelon1653

Edsuper78 March 29th, 2016

@creativeMelon1653 hello some one care about you

CurrentlyHealing March 29th, 2016

I just feel so lonely without my best friend by my side :( why do things always have to go wrong :'((

Carlyamato7 March 29th, 2016

@CurrentlyHealing I lost my best friend , and if that's what your going through I am too right now. It's honestly the most painful thing to go through.

arianalovemk March 29th, 2016

@CurrentlyHealing it sucks babes, you feel so alone & it feels like you've lost your best friend soulmate. But you will eventually get through it😞😘

shelock March 29th, 2016

Hug hug to all the friends here,with joyful and sunny mood...^^

IEDfreak01 March 29th, 2016

I love free hugs

IEDfreak01 March 29th, 2016

Well, I decided to state what's true. I am a guy. I'm 16. I was born in 99 and my name is Alex. I suffer from IED and I have a scale to rate my episodes from 1-7. 1 being smaller and more easier to handle, and 7 being hospitalized or so mad I could kiII. I also suffer from severe anxiety and severe depression I am only one day clean, tomorrow will be two and I hope I can go forever clean. I am gay. I repeat I am gay. And I am happy with who I am. However, I am very girly, and I can admit that. I like it when my little sister paints my nails, I used to dress up like a princess and put lots of makeup on, and I have 'girly' glasses. But now that that's out there, I think I'm in love with my brothers best friend! Help?

Luzlightcruz March 29th, 2016

I feel alone. My friends have stopped talking to because I am "too suicidal" and that they don't like "this trend I found on the internet". My best friend said it is embarrassing to go to a party with my if I am going to have a panic attack and I should learn how to control myself.

Manda35 March 29th, 2016

I had a terrible, completely unexpected breakup last week with my boyfriend of a year and a half. I'm blindsided and devastated, and I'm alternating bouts of uncontrollable hysterical sobbing with rage fueled workouts, inbetween trying to keep up with the crushing workload of taking four condensed college courses. I'm drowning and I just need someone to tell me I'm not disposable and this will be okay...

Calilover March 29th, 2016

@Manda35https://youtu.be/CV1juLnsV0Q watch his videos on YouTube they help. It's going to be okay. I'm going through a breakup as well. Healing with take time. Youre doing great. Working out and focus on your school. No one can ever take your education from you. Cry it out. Feel it all. Know your worth! I believe in you.

FalselyOutOfLove March 29th, 2016

Has anyone ever left everything behind? Your family, your friends, your job, your security... and start a new life in a city you barely know? My fiancé and I are planning on doing so... I just want to know how hard could it be. It is a big step for myself.

Little1 March 29th, 2016

I'm struggling with flashbacks and severe depression. I'm 2 weeks strong from self harm but it's getting harder to resist with the stress of moving and trying to start my life over again..sad

Smilemore88 March 29th, 2016

Guys just reading some of the things on here I feel relaxed already

Constellatedstarss March 29th, 2016

Feeling really empty rn. Need a hug :(

calmingButterfly74 March 29th, 2016

@Constellatedstarss

mylifemythinking March 29th, 2016

@Constellatedstarss""hugs you"

MzVirtous March 29th, 2016

I love hugs. They are so comforting.@Constellatedstarss

pluckyBranch2614 March 29th, 2016

@Constellatedstarss huuuuuuuuugggggsss

bandsaremysavior March 29th, 2016

-hugs-

@Constellatedstarss

AuroraGirl1221 March 29th, 2016

@Constellatedstarss

Hugs for you! *hugs you* <3

raindrop83 March 29th, 2016

@Constellatedstarss I send you a big hug.

intuitiveVillage6059 March 29th, 2016

@Constellatedstarss *hug*

indigoSail1749 March 29th, 2016

My boyfriend hasn't talked to me in over two weeks and I need all the support I can get. I hate rejection. crying

EighteenAndLost March 29th, 2016

@indigoSail1749 You're okay. I'm sending you the biggest hug I can. Be safe 💜

Claudette5 March 29th, 2016

@indigoSail1749 *gives you the biggest hug I've ever given to anyone becasue I'm going through the exact same thing* Xoxoxoxoxo <33333333333

indigoSail1749 March 29th, 2016

@Claudette5 how are you handling it?

StellaFinnoh March 29th, 2016

HUGHUGHUHHUGG!

silentRaven52 March 29th, 2016

I need a hug ... I'm feeling sad and like I should just never talk ever again or maybe something worse idk I'm sorry I'm bothering everyone

EighteenAndLost March 29th, 2016

@silentRaven52 I hug you back together. You can survive. I believe in you 💜