Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Kitties

ToughCooki September 9th

Hii do we have any kitty lovers, and if so, post some photo's of them if you have a kitty

I love cats, in 2020, my cat Jinx died and since then I've been sad but last Christmas I got my new kitty Pheonix!!! And he's almost 2 years old. He's a orange tabby and he likes to play catch :)

Sunisshiningandsoareyou September 10th

@ToughCooki

Aw sorry for your loss. I'm glad Phoenix is in your life now.🥰

I don't have a kitty, but I agree, seeing kitty images is so fun and wholesome.🥰

Summershy September 10th

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Yes I love kitties and I had just lost my orange cat back in February.  She was really sweet and I miss her everyday.  However, I was so lonely, that I went and found a new one nearly a week later.  I fostered him for  a week before adopting him.   However, he's a brown tabby who is over a year and a half old. 

goldenKitten7574 September 10th

Sorry for your lost💔

here’s mine. He is not a kitten anymore, but he acts like one. He likes potatoes

FloralDance September 10th

@ToughCooki. Aww, I'm glad Phoenix is there to lighten up your day! Here is my furry baby, Rory <3

20240909-082213_1725995020.jpg

CiciOvO September 10th

@ToughCooki wechatimg1192_1725998244.jpgHi,This is my kitten named Xuebi means sprite. Nice to meet you.

CrazyCoy2Lynx September 10th

@ToughCooki Yo!! Big cat lover here!!

txcatlady92 September 11th

@ToughCooki afterlightimage-10_1726088330.jpgThese are Betelgeuse (black cat) and Lydia Deetz (tabby). I got B when he was 6 weeks old in 2020 and he was a tiny little thing. He's now grown to about 17 pounds. I adopted Lydia in 2021 through a rescue because she has the same disease Betelgeuse does. She was found on the street with her kitten, but her kitten got adopted almost immediately and no one wanted Lydia. B will play fetch until your arm falls off. They have both gotten into the bath tub and shower with me. And I'm 95% certain Lydia thinks she's my mom. They're both the sweetest, cuddliest babies.

PurpleQu33n13 September 12th

@ToughCooki hi my is sarah i lost my orange and white cat named tiger last September 1st. When I was summer I got a new kitten named trigger a boy cat. I love cats so much 🐈🐱🐈💜

PurpleQu33n13 September 12th

@PurpleQu33n13 sorry type to fast

IrateScientist September 12th

I got you. This is Tribble!

Summershy Monday

One thing that I love about cats is that their meow gets really raspy when they start purring. 

Enthenia Monday

At an estimated age of 16, she's not really a kitty but I do call her one. Thought I was going to lose her last year because she was hiding and not eating but she pulled through!1000007616_1726523608.jpg

@ToughCooki

Jinx and phoenix are wonderful names and sound like beautiful kitties. I'm so sorry for your loss but I'm glad phoenix can look after you now 💕 

I am a huge animal lover in general and do have a soft spot for kitties, but I actually have two bunnies myself. So the best I can do is Flump the bunny 🤣1000014894_1726524466.jpg

emiliolumb 3 days ago

@ToughCooki :)img-0211_1726620368.jpeg

@ToughCooki

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww