Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Are you a good forum welcomer? Join us as a Project Agent!

tommy July 26th

image_1722002863.png

It has been an exciting few weeks for our newbie community as a lot of new initiatives and projects have launched to provide support, guidance and care to our newest users. The hardest part is the beginning and having a helping hand by your side to start your journey can have an immeasurable impact.

As the welcoming committee project evolves, we need new, passionate leaders to help it excel even further! To find out more about this project, please click here

The Communities Leadership Team will be taking ownership of the forum welcomers who work hard to ensure everyone is warmly welcomed.

The Project Agent (Welcoming team) will form part of the communities leadership team and have the following responsibilities:

• Supporting with the onboarding, training and guidance of new forum welcomers
• Conducting monthly check-ins with team, outreaching for new team members and helping keep dashboards up to date
• Posting regular congratulatory posts for top welcomers to acknowledge and appreciate others

Does this sound like you? If so, take a look at our role requirements:

A clear behaviour record within the last 6 months
✔ Must have read, understood and agreed to the Leadership Guidelines 
✔ Must be a Verified Listener (applicable to listener applicants only)
✔ Must have been on 7 Cups for at least one month
✔ Must be familiar with and regularly use the forums (includes 100+ posts)

Meet the requirements and still interested in this opportunity?
Click here to apply!

If you'd like to get involved but want to consider one of our other CLT Project Agent opportunities, please click
here. Alternatively, you can find information on how to join us as a forum welcomer here.

Please do not hesitate to reach out to me if you have any other questions or queries about the role. We're very excited to see this project continue to thrive!

MistyMagic July 26th

@tommy

A great opportunity, I hope there are lots of interested applicants ☀️

TU100OT July 26th

@tommy

It is one of the good roles of 7cups

purpleSea7109 July 27th

Wow nice role and I like that thanks for sharing with us all. I am just a click away.Xx 😊